KRK V Series 4 White Noise 6-Inch Studio Monitor Kit
KRK V Series 4 White Noise 6-Inch Powered Studio Monitor
The new V-Series combines the best of modern technology while getting back to what made KRK an industry standard in professional studios for the past 30 years running. KRK V4 is a two-way, full-range studio reference monitor with professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing and mastering. It features a 1" KRK designed Kevlar tweeter and 4" lightweight KRK designed woven Kevlar woofer. Using Kevlar for both the woofer and tweeter these KRK monitors give you extremely smooth midrange definition without colorization and pristine high-end with tight, controlled low-end, as well as a wide sweet spot and beautiful imaging. An 85W KRK designed, bi-amped Class-D amplifier delivers superior transient speed and up to 110 dB of SPL. KRK´s optimized front-ported bass reflex enclosure design avoids boundary coupling to allow flexibility in room positioning. 49 different DSP driven EQ presets deliver superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste. The solid aluminum front-baffle and EVA foam pad is like having a built in stabilizer that improves transient response and imaging.
Ultimate Acoustics UA-ISO-100 Studio Monitor Pads (Sold in Pairs)
When it comes to getting the right sound, everyone knows that having the right reference monitors for your space is one of the most critical elements to getting the sound the way you hear it in your head. However, no matter how much you invest in your monitors, mixing desks and outboard gear; if you aren't decoupling your monitors, you still aren't getting an accurate representation of your low frequency playback. Isolating your monitors from their environment is the only way to avoid exaggerated bass frequencies resonating through the surface of your desk and all the other items in your studio. That's why we are proud to bring you our affordable solution for sonic isolation: Ultimate Isolators. Ultimate Isolators have been designed to help you boost the accuracy of your monitors by providing a simple, affordable way to isolate your monitors from the surfaces you place them on. Using Ultimate Isolators, you will immediately notice enhanced clarity and bass response in your mixing environment. This will help you to prevent those unwanted surprises when you finally take that new mix out to the club or just to your car stereo, because you have a more accurate reference of your signal while mixing.
Solena Professional SP-300 Studio Monitor Stand
The Solena Professional SP-300 studio monitor stands are designed for your recording studio or where ever you need to place small speakers or monitors. Perfect for small spaces, this stand can be adjusted to 27"-51". The sturdy metal shelf features vibration reducing pads.
KRK V Series 4 White Noise 6" Powered Studio Monitor Features:
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction
- Low Frequency EQ’s
- Mid and High Frequency EQ’s
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- User installable, protective grilles included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points
KRK V Series 4 White Noise 6" Powered Studio Monitor Specifications:
- Configuration: 2-way
- System type: active studio monitor
- Low-frequency transducer: woofer, 6.5" cast aluminum frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
- High-frequnecy transducer: tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 49Hz - 19kHz
- Frequency range (-10dB): 40Hz - 24kHz
- Crossover frequency: 1.6kHz
- Power: LF (125 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (155 Watts)
- Peak SPL: 115 dBSPL
- Conncectors: Balanced 10k ohm XLR / 1/4" combo input, standard IEC power Controls
- Level attenuation: (-3.0dB, -2.5dB, -2.0dB, -1.5dB, -1.0dB, -0.5dB, 0dB) System Settings
- Systems setting: A (GROUND LIFT), B (INPUT -10dBV / +4dBu), C (STANDBY ON / OFF), D (LOGO LED ON / OFF), E (LOGO LED BRIGHT / DIM)
- Low control: L1 (Low Shelf -3dB 60Hz), L2 (Low Shelf -1.5dB 60Hz), L3 (Low Shelf -2dB 60Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L4 (Flat), L5 (Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L6 (Low Shelf +1.5dB 60Hz), L7 (Low Shelf +3dB 60Hz)
- High control: H1 (High Shelf -2dB 10kHz, H2 (High Shelf -1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H3 (High Mid Peq -1dB
- 3.5kHz), H4 (Flat), H5 (High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz), H6 (High Shelf +1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz, H7 (High Shelf +2dB 10kHz)
- Auto-standby: 30 minutes
- Enclosure construction: MDF / Aluminum
- Protective Grilles (included): perforated steel, powder coated, covers both TWR and WFR
- Hardware: Tool for switches included with unit, threaded inserts on bottom of enclosures compatible with KRKSTDX4A1 pole mount adapter and KRKSTDX8A1 wall mount
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.89" (353mm) x 9.09" (231mm) x 11.34" (288mm)
- Weight: 20.72 Lbs. (9.4 Kg.)
Ultimate UA-ISO-100 Monitor Pads (Pair) Features:
- Enhance Your Mix Clarity and Bass Response
- Sweeten Your Sweet Spot
- Mix and Record with Confidence
- Isolator Dimensions: 8" x 12"5
- Fixed Degree options: 0°, Angled up 8°, Angled up 4°, Angled Down 4°, Angled Down 8°
- Solena Professiona SP-300 Studio Monitor Stand Features:
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable height: 27"-51"
- Plate size: 9" x 9"
- Base: 17.7" x 17.7" x 17.7"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
Solena Professional 25-Foot Mic Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers
- Length: 25'