L-Acoustics 12XT Loudspeaker
The L-ACOUSTICS® 12XT active/passive enclosure is the mid sized model within the L-ACOUSTICS® XT Coaxial Range and operates over the 55 Hz to 22 kHz frequency bandwidth. The system response can be extended down to 32 Hz with the addition of the L-ACOUSTICS® SB18 subwoofer.
- Frequency response Usable bandwidth (-10 dB): 55 Hz - 20 kHz ([12XTA_FR] preset)
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB ([12XTA_FI] preset)
- Nominal directivity (-6 dB): 90°, axi-symmetric
- LF: 1 x 12’’ weather-resistant transducer mounted in a bass-reflex tuned enclosure
- HF: 1 x 3’’ diaphragm compression driver coaxially-loaded by the 12’’ LF transducer
- Filtering: Passive (3rd order) or Active crossover network (selectable by switch)
- Nominal impedance: Passive: 8 Ω Active: 2 x 8 Ω
- Long term RMS power handling capacity: Passive 380 W ([12XTP_FI] preset)
- Active LF: 290 W HF: 135 W ([12XTA_FI] preset)
- Connectors: 2 x 4-point Speakon® (wired in parallel)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 540 x 410 x 389 mm / 21.3 x 16.1 x 15.3 inch
- Weight: 29 kg /63.9 lbs
- L-ACOUSTICS® ETR12-2 mounting accessory for wall or ceilingmounting (available separately). Adjustable from 0 to 360° in 10° steps.
- L-ACOUSTICS® XTLIFTBAR rigging accessory for flying (available separately). Adjustable angles: azimuth in 10° steps, site in 5 positions (-14°, -7°, 0°, 7°, 14°).
- Four predrilled M8 inserts for wall or ceiling-mounting using the OMNIMOUNT® 120.0 SERIES mounting accessories 2.
- M8 safety eyebolt insert.
- Two fixed angle settings of 30° and 60° with regard to the vertical.
- 35 mm/1.4 inch sockets for pole mounting.
- External structure
- Material: 18, 24, and 30 mm Baltic birch plywood.
- Finish: Grey Brown RAL 8019® or Pure White RAL 9010®.
- Front: Polyester-coated steel grill, acoustically transparent “Airnet” fabric.
- Rigging: Polyester-coated steel.
- Handles: Integrated into the cabinet.