L-Acoustics Karaminibu Rigging Frame for 6 KARA Loudspeakers
The L-ACOUSTICS® KARA-MINIBU rigging structure has been designed to fly or stack the KARA® enclosures as a variable-curvature, vertical line source array. KARA-MINIBU also allows KARA to be attached to an SB18 subwoofer array.
- Four 5/16” R-BLP (round-shaped ball-locking pins) for KARA rigging.
- One laser support plate with four bolts for optional TEQSAS® LAP-TEQ laser/inclinometer device mounting. The LAP-TEQ is part of the L-ACOUSTICS® TECH TOOLCASE.
- Two shackles fitted with 12 mm/0.47 inch-diameter bolts and safety pins.
- 17 shackle holes for rigging.
- 2 shackle holes for pullback configurations.
- Dimensions: (L x H x D) 704 x 50 x 447 mm / 27.7 x 2 x 17.6 inch
- Weight: 7.6 kg / 17 lbs
- Setup safety limits: 1 Maximum 6 KARA or 2 SB18/6 KARA or 4 SB18 per KARA-MINIBU in flown config. Maximum 6 KARA per KARA-MINIBU in stacked config.
- Material: High-grade steel coated with polyester powder Included accessories 4 R-BLP, 1 laser support plate with 4 bolts, 2 shackles