L-Acoustics SB18 Subwoofer
Compact passive subwoofer with a high-excursion, direct-radiating 18 in transducer mounted in a dual bass-reflex tuned enclosure with laminar vents for increased LF efficiency. The enclosure cabinet is constructed of premium grade Baltic beech and birch plywood. The enclosure front is protected by a coated steel grill and an acoustically transparent fabric. The enclosure integrates four ergonomic handles, and panel corner stops for enclosure protection. The captive hardware allows for rigging and combining with other loudspeakers of the same family. Dedicated rigging accessories allow for flown or stacked configurations. Combining two or more elements with associated presets achieve omnidirectional or cardioid directivity patterns. Exclusively driven and protected by a proprietary amplified controller through a dedicated preset.
- Enclosure directivity: standard or cardioid
- LF transducer: 18"
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ω
- Usable bandwidth: 32 Hz - 110 Hz (-10 dB), 34 Hz - 100 Hz (-6 dB), 37 Hz - 82 Hz (-3 dB)
- RMS power handling (Calculated using the mean impedance measured on the usable bandwidth): 387 W
- Maximum SPL: 138 dB Peak level at 1 m under half space conditions using pink noise with crest factor 4
- Physical data:
- Acoustical load: dual bass-reflex
- Cabinet: premium grade Baltic birch plywood
- Dimensions (W, H, D): 750 mm, 553 mm, 707 mm / 29.5 in, 21.8 in, 27.8 in
- Weight (net): 52 kg / 115 lb
- Connectors: IN: 1 × 4-point speakON/ LINK: 1 × 4-point speakON
- Finish: dark grey brown Pantone 426 C