Lab Gruppen CA601 60 Watt Commercial Amplifier
60 Watt Commercial Amplifier with Energy Star Certification
CA601The CA601 60-Watt Commercial Amplifier provides the perfect solution for commercial and industrial applications requiring great sounding distributed audio coupled with power conservation and reduced operating expense. Capable of delivering high-quality sound over both Low-Z (4/8 Ohm) and High-Z (70/100 V) loudspeaker configurations offering extreme flexibility on every channel. The CA601 is easy to install and operate – even for non-technical personnel. Simply put, the CA601 is ideal-suited for bars & restaurants, retail destinations, hotels, corporate, education or other venues needing background music and/or a public address system.
Energy Star* CertifiedNot only does CA601’s direct drive constant power technology provide superior audio performance and reliability, it also consumes less mains power than competing models, which has earned it Energy Star certification.
This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build powerful amplifier systems that not only save money on the electrical bill, but also reduce the requirements and cost at the installation for the mains supply. In fact, it is likely that installation can be done utilising the in-place mains infrastructure. This adds up to significant installation and operational savings and protects the environment.
Easy to InstallThe CA601 comes equipped with rubber feet, enabling the amps to be placed on a desk, shelf or any clear surface without any additional installation requirements. However, optional rack mounting hardware is also supplied, allowing one or several models to be housed and protected inside an enclosure. This adds extensive flexibility as a single product can be housed in a half 19" rack or full rack enclosure as well as a pair of amplifiers can easily be mounted side-by-side in a single rack space. With the included brackets the unit can also be mounted to a wall or under a table/shelf.
Automatic Power On/OffThe CA601 has a flexible power scheme with seamless and automatic power on/off based on the input signal, which reduces consumption when a signal is not present. With virtually zero configuration required, an energy smart and hassle-free amplifier system can easily be set up for hands-off operation. If the CA601 is powered on but does not receive an input signal for 20 minutes, the system automatically enters sleep mode to reduce power consumption. As soon as the Auto Ramp circuit detects a signal, the system powers on and normal operation resumes. The amplifier can also be instantly forced into standby mode or awakened via the front panel power button.
Sublimely Simple ControlsCA601’s controls are sublimely intuitive, allowing the operator to quickly make adjustments. The front panel power button and Master volume knob are easily accessible, enabling virtually anyone to operate the system. Bass and Treble controls are also available for fine tuning – but require a tool when making changes.
Easy to Hook UpFor connecting a balanced source such as a mixer or audio processor, a standard 3-pin Euroblock Input socket is provided. Alternatively, RCA cables can be connected for unbalanced stereo sources (summed to mono), such as players, phones or computers, however only one input source should be used at a time. Loudspeaker Output is provided in the form of a standard 2-pin Euroblock socket.
Output Configuration Intuitive configuration of the flexible output channels is provided directly adjacent to the rear panel Euroblock output connector with dipswitches, which allow selection of 100 V, 70 V, 8 ?, or 4 ? operation. This configures both the maximum voltage of the output and the gain through the device. An individual control engages the built-in high-pass filter, which should be used on all constant voltage systems to avoid saturation on transformer-enabled loudspeakers and to help maintainsound integrity.
Expandable Remote ControlThe RJ45 receptacle on the rear panel opens up a broad range of remote control options, including the CRC-V Series of wall controllers and a stylish tabletop controller, the Lab.Level. All can be interconnected via inexpensive and readily-available Ethernet cabling.
System Scalability Commercial installs vary widely in scope and often grow and change over time. The CA601 is part of a family of products that provides both single and dual zone products that are perfect for building out a system to any size. With its individual zone volume and remote control capabilities, the CA601 is an ideal building block for a dynamic and scalable system solution.
Real-World Energy Savings The CA601 60-Watt Commercial Amplifier makes it easy to bring highest-quality music and announcements to commercial and industrial environments in an easy to integrate – and even easier to operate system. Plus, with features such as its Auto Ramp and revolutionary direct drive constant power technology, the Energy Star certified CA601 can generate enough energy savings to pay for itself in virtually no time at all.
- 60 Watt amplifier for commercial and industrial applications
- Low-Z (4/8 Ohm) and High-Z (70/100 V) operation with switchable high-pass filter
- Energy Star* certified design conserves energy and drastically reduces operational cost
- Direct drive, constant power technology for superior audio performance and reliability
- GPI remote volume control using standard RJ-45 connector and Ethernet cable
- Individual front panel master volume and bass/treble controls
- Auto Ramp circuitry for quiet and fastpower up/down enables real-world energy savings
- Front panel power control button for direct access
- Rack-mountable 1U, half-rack width enclosure with joining brackets for rack, table and wall mounting
- Euroblock type amplifier input and output connectors
- Convection-cooled, fan-less amplifier technology for low noise
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
- 4 ? per channel: 60 W
- 8 ? per channel: 60 W
- 70 V per channel: 60 W
- 100 V per channel: 60 W
- Number: 1
- 4 ? mode: 4 ?
- 8 ? mode: 8 ?
- 70 V output mode: 82 ?
- 100 V output mode: 166 ?
- 4 ? mode: 22 Vpeak / 22 dB
- 8 ? mode: 31 Vpeak / 25 dB
- 70 V output mode: 100 Vpeak / 35 dB
- 100 V output mode: 141 Vpeak / 38 dB
- Front: Power standby button, gain control, tone controls - bass and treble
- Rear: Load config - (4 ? / 8 ? / 70 V / 100 V), switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter
- Bass: ±10 dB @ 100 Hz
- Treble: ±10 dB @ 10 kHz
- Power: On (blue), force standby (red), sleep (yellow)
- Signal (green LED): >12.3 mV (-36 dBu)
- Limit (red LED): Input clip, output limit
- Fault (red LED): Overheat, DC fault, over current, etc
- 1 x 3-pin 5.08 mm Euroblock connector
- 1 x RCA stereo summed
- Input impedance: 10 k? unbalanced and RCA, 20 k? balanced
- Input sensitive:
- Balanced: 1.23 V (+4 dBu)
- RCA: 0.62 V (-2 dBu) each for mono sum RCA
- Maximum input level: 9.75 V (+22 dBu)
- Outputs: 1 x4-
Maximum Output Power
Number of Ouput Channels
Minimun Load Impedance
Limiter Voltage / Amp Gain