Lab Gruppen PDX3000 Two Channel Amp 3000 Watt
3,000 Watt, Two Channel Amplifier with DSP Control.
The PDX3000 is a two-channel amplifier with DSP Control and delivers 2 X 1500W of power for entry/mid-level live sound applications. PDX Series amplifiers employ their unique IDEEA Class D output stage that is ideally matched to the rated power output. To provide flexibility, each channel offers sufficient voltage swing and current capacity to drive loads in any impedance without any additional configuration. In order to have low thermal losses as well as a high voltage swing, the design is based on a permanently bridged output.
Lab.gruppen PDX Series power amplifiers are designed and built with competitive price, good performance and protection features in mind. Each amplifier draws on the engineering that has made Lab.gruppen the benchmark of quality for touring concert systems: exceptional sonic performance, rugged construction, proven reliability, and protection features that anticipate every unwelcome possibility.
PDX3000 is a proven and reliable Class-D amplifier and can provide superb audio performance in both background and foreground music sound systems. PDX3000 suits a wide range of applications such as entry/mid-level touring, live portable sound, hotels, bars and restaurants, house of worship, performance spaces, and many more.
PDX3000 is equipped with Intuitive front panel user interface for easy setup and monitoring. Everything is controllable from the front panel, which is a great match for rental applications.
Balanced XLR and TRS input connectors with optimized sensitivities, configuration and monitoring software through USB connection. This allows for easy set up using PDX Controller software and preset library.
PDX Controller Software
PDX Controller software allows the user to configure DSP functions such as crossover, parametric EQ, delay, limiter, dynamic EQ and input mixing, making the PDX series suitable for a broad range of installed and touring applications. The PDX series can be controlled through the usage of front panel or PDX Controller software by connecting to a PC with USB.
All PDX Series amplifiers employ their unique IDEEA Class D output stage that is ideally matched to the rated power output. To provide flexibility, each channel offer sufficient voltage swing and current capacity to drive loads in any impedance without any additional configuration. In order to have low thermal losses as well as a high voltage swing, the design is based on a permanently bridged output.
Rugged and Lightweight Rack Mount Chassis
Appropriate and reliable power amplification is vital to any audio system. Inadequate or faulty power amplifiers could cause damage to loudspeakers, or in some cases to the power amplifiers themselves. To prevent damage or service interruptions, PDX Series amplifiers offer advanced features to protect both internal circuits and connected loads.
- Two channel amplifier delivering 2 x 1,500 Watts
- Full DSP feature set for speaker processing
- Proven and reliable Class-D amplifier stage
- Highly efficient Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Comprehensive configuration and monitoring software through USB connection
- Intuitive front panel user interface for easy setup and monitoring
- Precise power management guarantees performance and efficiency
- Comprehensive circuit protection against short circuits, DC and thermal overload
- User configurable gain, delay, crossover, EQ, limiter and dynamic EQ
- Speaker Protect Limiter for maximum level output and reliable driver protection
- Pre-configured crossover settings for speaker configuration
- Balanced XLR and TRS input connectors with optimised sensitivities
- Professional speakOn* output connectors
- Front panel locking functionality for ultimate security
- Efficient cooling with temperature-controlled fan
- Rugged and lightweight rack mount chassis for maximum durability
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
- Number of amplifier channels: 2
- Number of processing channels: 2
- Peak total output all channels driven: 3000W
- Peak output voltage per channel: 115V
- Peak output current per channel: 32A
- Bridge mode: No
- Output circuit type: Class-D
- Max Output Power: All channels driven
- 2 Ω per channel: 1000W
- 4 Ω per channel: 1500W
- 8 Ω per channel: 800W
- THD+N 20 Hz-20kHz @1W: < 0.1%
- THD+N @ 1kHz, 1dB below clip: < 0.1%
- Signal-to-noise: >90dB
- Channel separation (Crosstalk) @1kHz: >75dB
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/ -1dB
- Input impedance: 10kΩ unbalanced, 20kΩ balanced
- Internal Sample rate: 96kHz
- Product propagation delay: 0.6 ms
- Distortion, 1/8 rated power: < 0.1%
- Power switch
- Gain controls (channels A and B)
- DSP section rotary push-encoder
- Buttons for Process, Setup, Up/Down, Exit
- Remote: Via USB for PDX Controller software running on computer
- Display: LCD 128 x 32, White text on black background
- Power: RDY LEDs lit green
- Limit, per channel: LIM LEDs lit red
- Signal, per channel: -24dB, -12dB, -6dB LEDs lit green
- Thermal Warning, per channel: RDY LED blink orange
- Thermal Warning 90%, PSU: Both RDY LEDs blink orange
- Thermal fault, per channel: RDY LED blink red
- Thermal fault 100%, PSU: Both RDY LEDs blink red
- Fault, channel: RDY LED lit constantly red
- Fault, device: Both RDY LEDs constantly lit red
- Integrated DSP features:
- Delay: 0 – 300 ms
- Crossover function: 3 filter types, up to 48 dB/oct.
- EQ function: 8-band parametric, 2-band dynamic equalizer
- Limiter: Zero attack limiter (peak)
- Presets: 20 total presets, 19 user-definable
- Inputs / link: 2x XLR, 2x¼" TRS
- Outputs: Neutrik speakON (2x NLT4)
- USB connector: Rear panel USB connector type B for remote control of DSP section with PDX Controller Software
- Mains connector: Locking IEC appliance inlet, C14
- Protection Features:
- Cooling: Two fans front-to-rear air flow, temperature controller speed
- Amplifier protection: Thermal and DC protection, Rail sensing and peak current limiting.
- Loadprotection: Controlled start and shutdown behavior, DC-fault protection, Short-circuit protection
- Voltage: Separate 230 V and 115 V versions available. Not selec table on the product.
- USA/ Canada/ Japan: 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz
- UK/ Australia/ Europé/ Korea/ China: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption @4ohms, rated power: 1050 W
Dimensions / Weight
- Dimensions (HxWx D): 93 x 483 x 326 mm (3.7 x 19 x 12.8")
- Weight: 6.5kg (14.3 lbs)
- Finish: Black painted aluminium chassis and grey front
- Approvals: CE, UL(ANSI/UL,CAN/CSA), PSE, RCM, CCC, FCC