LD Systems Maui 28 G2 Portable Column PA
A complete sound system to carry in one go along with your instrument: that’s the MAUI 28 G2. Simply put the two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, grab the subwoofer with one hand and your guitar or keyboard with the other. Assembling the all-in-one PA and monitoring system with its custom plug-and-play multipin connectors is just as easy. The MAUI 28 G2 delivers unmatched audio quality and astonishing coverage from a compact, elegant package. It has been engineered with years of experience in column systems to provide a user-friendly solution for medium sized gigs and installations.
The MAUI 28 G2 sports a complement of two 8" woofers, sixteen 3" fullrange transducers and dual 1" neodymium compression drivers. Producing a punchy low end, balanced midrange and silky smooth highs, they are driven by a lightweight Class D power stage with a mighty 2,000 watts peak output. LD Systems’ DynX® DSP technology ensures top performance and distortion-free audio at all times. It includes a multiband limiter to prevent clipping, EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover for perfect time alignment.
The line array configuration of the MAUI 28 G2 results in extended coverage, high feedback resistance and extra wide dispersion that lets you perform without the need for separate monitors. The high frequency drivers’ waveguide has been designed using BEM, the numerical modeling of sound radiation and propagation. It reduces floor and ceiling reflections, effectively eliminates side lobes and achieves a uniform pattern so your audience hears you the same from front to back row.
The MAUI 28 G2 puts you in control with a built-in 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo setup and Bluetooth® audio streaming. If you’re a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer, DJ or play in a small combo you’ll appreciate extraordinary audio performance and convenient portability. The column and sub can be placed apart making the system highly flexible and a great choice for installed sound applications, as well. With a selection of smart transport accessories and dedicated mounting hardware the MAUI 28 G2 is a comprehensive solution down to the smallest details.
- Product number: LDMAUI28G2-WHT
- Product type: PA Complete Systems
- Type: active
- Colour: white
- Max. SPL (peak): 126dB
- Frequency response: 45 - 20000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 120° x 20°
- Overall height:2059mm
- Weight: 30.9kg
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 2 x 8"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 2 x 203mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 370mm
- Subwoofer height: 484mm
- Depth Subwoofer: 480mm
- Subwoofer weight: 19.7kgy
- Midrange size: 16 x 3"
- Midrange size: 16 x 76.2mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1"
- Midrange voice coil: 25.4mm
- Horn: Waveguide
- Tweeter dimensions: 2 x 1"
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25.4mm
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1"
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25.4mm
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: aluminium
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: HD coating
- Mid/Hi system width: 96mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 780 / 795mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 104mm
Amplifier Module (integrated in Subwoofer)
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier output system (RMS): 1000W
- Amplifier output system (Peak): 2000W
- Protection circuits: thermal overload, DC protection, short circuit, Multiband limiter
- Cooling: convection
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Hunidity range:10% to 80%, (non-condensing)°C
- Controls: Bluetooth switch, sub level, MP3/Bluetooth Level, mono/stereo switch, line level, hi-z level, main level, power
- Indicators: mono, signal, stereo, protect (protection circuit engaged), on, Setup, limit
- Power connector: IEC power cable (included)
- Operating voltage: 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (automatic switching)
- Power consumption off / on / max.:0/11/600W
- Line inputs: 2 x stereo
- Line input connectors: RCA, XLR/6.3 mm jack
- Line outputs: 2 (1x System Out, 1x Sub Out)
- Line output connectors:XLR
- Mic inputs: 1, XLR/6.3 mm jack
- MP3 inputs: 1
- MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z inputs: 1
- Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Loudspeaker outputs: 1
- Speaker output connections: custom-made multipin
- Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24bit
- Internal sampling frequency: 48kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 100dB