Lexicon 200 Reverb processor
The Lexicon 200 Digital Reverberator is an economical, general-purpose digital reverberation device designed for recording studios, musicians, film/video production houses and broadcasters. Its versability and high quality are the result of Lexicon's extensive experience with digital audio.
- Program Capacity: Six programs, expandable.
- Register Storage: 10 Registers (nonvolatile); register stores a program and all parameter settings.
- Reverberation Time: Adjustable from approximately 0.6 to 70 seconds (program-dependent).
- Frequency Contouring: Selectable: full bandwidth, 7 kHz, or 3 kHz.
- Predelay: Program-dependent; values range from 0 to 999 milliseconds.
- Displays: 5-digit alphanumeric displays for Program and Register; 3-digit alphanumeric displays for Predelay; 2-digit alphanumeric displays for Reverb Time and Size. 1 2-segment LED displays for signal level in each channel; single LED displays for Pre-echoes on/off, Diffusion high/med/low, RT Contour Low and High (3 positions each), and Rolloff low/med/high.
- Frequency Response: Signal: 20 Hz to 1 0 kHz, ± 1 dB.
- Dynamic Range:
- Reverberant Signal : 84 dB typical, 81 dB minimum relativ·e to reference level, 20-Hz to 20-kHz noise bandwidth.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THO) and Noise:
- Reverberant Signal: 0.04% typical, 0.07% maximum (@ 1 kHz, relative to reference level).
- Direct Signal: 0.02% (@ 1 kHz).
- Inputs: Two, balanced. Impedance is 100 kilohms in parallel with 1 50 pF for balanced inputs and 50 kilohms in parallel with 300 pF for unbalanced inputs; maximum input level = + 24 dBm. Minimum level for full output = -18 dBm.
- Outputs: Two, balanced and transformer-isolated. ImpeÂdance > 1 50 ohms; maximum output level +24 dBm.
- Nominal: 100, 120, 220, 240 Vac (-10%, + 5%) switch-selectable; 50 to 60 Hz; 75 W.
- RFI Shielding: ac power connector is RFI shielded.
- Protection: Mains fused; secondaries fused; voltage crowbar and/or current limiting; thermal protection.
- Audio: XLR-3; power: standard IEC 3-pin; optional remotes: DB-25 and DE-9.
- Cooling: Forced-air cooling.
- Operating: 0 to 35 °C (32 to 95 °F); storage: -30 to 75 °C ( -22 to 167 °F); relative humidity: 95% maximum (without condensation).
- Standard 19-in. rack mount: 19"w x 5 1/4"h x 15"d (483 x 133 x 381 mm).
- Weight: 18 lbs (8.1 kg); shipping: 22 lbs (10 kg).