Professional producers, engineers, and musicians turn to Line 6 in studios around the world because they know that great mixes start with great recordings. Now we?re introducing the world's first line of recording & modeling interfaces with our pro grade tone for guitar, bass, vocals, and more. TonePort? is like a rack full of premium tube recording equipment, plus a perfectly engineered recording room for guitar and bass, thanks to our acclaimed guitar/bass direct tone with mic and cab modeling.
The included GearBox? software controls TonePort and gives you a premium tone front end for all your recordings. Includes meticulously crafted models of premium tube studio preamps, vintage guitar and bass rigs, and sought after, personality-rich effects. This is the tone that pros rely on and only Line 6 provides. Now it comes to your desktop with TonePort.
With Line 6's exclusive ToneDirect? monitoring, you get fully processed audio in real time while you track! Far better than recording through plug-ins, it avoids the latency from your recording program and operating system. ToneDirect also easily beats analog direct monitoring options that force you to record guitar without hearing the amp model and effects, or struggle to get an inspired vocal with no reverb! With GearBox software and TonePort hardware, it's easy to get amazing sounding recordings every time inspiration hits.
Ableton Live Lite - Line 6 Edition
TonePort even comes with a special version of the popular recording application Ableton Live created for Line 6 so you can start making great sounding recordings as soon as you open the box!
- 2 mic inputs with +48v phantom power
- 2 Guitar/Bass Inputs ? use the Pad input for guitars and basses with high level pickup outputs, or the normal input
- Stereo Line Inputs for your line out level gear
- Stereo Monitor Input via stereo 1/4? jack
- Stereo Digital Output S/PDIF via RCA
- Stereo Line Outputs via balanced 1/4-inch
- Headphone Output with independent volume knob
- Footswitch Jacks send MIDI commands to recording programs (start/stop, punch in/out, etc.)
- 44.1 & 48KHz, 16 & 24 bit recording
- 96KHz mode with built-in sample rate conversion for simultaneous input and output
- Monitoring: ToneDirect Monitoring ? full tone low latency monitoring regardless of recording software's buffer size
- Audio Performance: Pro Audio Performance with over 100dB signal-to-noise & dynamic range
- Power: USB powered
- Drivers: Rock-solid Drivers: ASIO, WDM, Mac OS X
- Meters: VU Meters assignable to input, record send, output and monitor levels