Look Solutions VIPER NT Fog Machine
The Viper NT is a 1300 watt fog machine. This model is the most frequently used of all Look Solutions fog machines, due to its impressive output, no maintenance, and reliability. It can generate full output fog for 40 seconds, or run continuously at a reduced output level. The Viper NT includes a digital timer, digital stand-alone controls, and a 5-pin DMX interface.
- Control panel: The control panel with LED-display, simple symbols allow for easy operation. It also protects the control buttons against dirt.
- Finest adjustments of the output: Digital technology makes fine adjustment of the pump possible. In steps of 1% the output can be adjusted from 0 – 99%. Thus, any desired effect from a tiny fog-cloud to the thickest fog can be produced. This enables the Viper NT to be used in both small and large locations.
- DMX 512 as standard: The Viper nt can be controlled via DMX 512. The connection is done with 5pin-XLR-plugs. The DMX start address can be adjusted and saved via the control panel. The machine can also be controlled with analog (0 – 10 V) via a lighting desk or via XLR-remote (option). This connection is done with 3pin-XLR- plugs. A stand-alone-mode is also possible. The adjustments are done directly at the machine. A short press at the start button makes the machine run. Therefore a permanent pressing of the start button is unnecessary.
- Procedure: vaporizing fog generator
- Power requirement: 1300 Watt
- Voltage: 230V/50Hz or 120V/60Hz
- Warm up time: approx. 7 min.
- Fluid consumption:
- at max. output: 120 ml/min.
- at continuous output: 35 ml/min.
- Fluid tank capacity: 5 liter
- Fog output: adjustable in 99 steps
- Output projection: max. 15 m
- Fogging time at < 50% output: continuous output
- DMX 512
- 0 - 10 V analog
- Radio remote (option)
- Temperature control: Microprocessor controlled
- Overheating protection: Heater block/Thermostat Pump/Thermal switch
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 47 x 23 x 24 cm
- Weight without bottle: approx. 8.6 kg