LUCID 88192 24/192KHZ A/D D/A CONVERTER
Designed for rigors and complexities of today's hi-definition digital recording systems, the Lucid 88192 guarantees excellence in audio conversion and management for recording, post-production, and broadcast environments. This new multi-format audio converter provides 8 channels of AES/EBU and 8 channels of SMUX2 ADAT digital audio to and from the host at sample rates up to 192 kHz.
Extremely low distortion and jitter, coupled with wide frequency response translates into clean, quiet, accurate, and stunning recordings. Adjustable gain and clip limiting on the analog input stage allows the user to optimize levels under a variety of circumstances. The simple user interface is designed for quick, efficient operation of all functions.
The Lucid 88192 guarantees excellence in audio conversion and management for recording, post-production, and broadcast environments. An optional FireWire interface card for compatibility with Windows? and Macintosh? computers for native workstation recording applications is coming soon!
- Eight channels of high quality A/D and D/A conversion
- 24-bit audio conversion at samples rates up to 192 kHz
- Eight channels of single-wire AES/EBU I/O up to 192 kHz
- Eight channels of ADAT SMUX2 I/O up to 96 kHz
- Analog and AES/EBU I/O uses XLR connectors
- Sync via internal, Word clock, AES, or ADAT inputs
- Straightforward setup and operation via front panel encoder and display
- Soft clip for peak limiting in the analog domain
- Option port for FireWire? host and future developments