M-Audio CODE 49 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Black
M-Audio presents its Code Series keyboard controllers, a family of three full-featured models, combining all of the production power and performance you need to get the most from your music software and MIDI gear. Our -49 and -61 models are now available in Black!
The Code Series offers several thoughtful design touches that enable you to create and perform your best. A keyboard should not be an obstacle standing in the way of creativity. Instead, it should function as a direct extension of your thoughts ensuring that you convey musical ideas with immediacy, precision and clarity.
- 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch and four assignable zones for splits and layering.
- Fully assignable XY pad for HID control and a unique way for controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- 16 fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable 360 encoders for manipulating your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders lets you control your DAW, virtual instruments andplugins
- 9 assignable buttons lets you assign keyboard hotkey and MIDI messages for controlling your DAW and Virtual Instruments
- Mackie/HUI transport control enables for a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- LCD provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain and Volume pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered with 5 pin MIDI in and out allows for sending MIDI from PC sequencers to your favorite analog synth
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Hybrid 3.0 and Loom by AIR Music Technology
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 33.9" x 10.0" x 2.8 / 86cm x 25.5cm x 7.1cm
- Weight: 9.9 lbs / 4.5 kg