All products contain a full warranty as described by the manufacturer, however products containing software are not eligible for our 30 Day Trial Exchange and are non-returnable.M-AUDIO CONECTIV AND TORQ DJ SOFTWARE
Conectiv, developed by M-Audio's SynchroScience division, is the world's first bus-powered 4 x 4 USB audio interface designed for DJs who perform and produce tracks with a laptop. Together, Conectiv and the included Torq software form the ultimate DJ tool?high-fidelity audio, all the right kinds of I/O (including dual phono preamps), and the ability to mix, beat-match and cue digital files with ease. Use them as a completely digital solution and leave the heavy stacks of vinyl or bulky wallets of CDs at home?or process your vinyl and CDs on the fly. You can even create a hybrid digital/vinyl DJ rig by using Conectiv and Torq with specially encoded control vinyl discs or CDs. Torq supports popular formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA and AAC files and is configured to automatically work with Conectiv?no messy set-ups. And unlike most digital DJ systems, Conectiv works with other third-party software as well.
For the DJ who chooses to work with vinyl or CDs, Conectiv can turn a laptop into the most versatile DJ effects unit ever conceived. By routing the output of a connected turntable or CD player into a program like Torq or Ableton Live, you can process your tracks with tons of plug-in effects. Imagine the possibilities of stacking multiple distortion, EQ, reverb, chorus or bit reduction effects and using the knobs on Conectiv to blend the dry and processed signals. And by using industry-standard CoreAudio and ASIO drivers, Conectiv delivers low-latency operation on both Mac and PC.
M-Audio interfaces are known for their recording quality and Conectiv is no exception. With switchable RCA phono/line level inputs and " mic input, you can easily record a wide variety of sources with most DAW software titles, including Pro Tools M-Powered, Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer and more.
Torq DJ software, developed by M-Audio's SynchroScience division, is a dual-platform application that allows you to cue, beat-match and mix a variety of digital audio file formats, including MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA and AAC. Included with all M-Audio SynchroScience products*, this easy-to-use application automatically configures itself to work with compatible hardware the very first time you boot it up. You can access the power of Torq via mouse, keyboard, MIDI controller or control vinyl/CDs. And unlike traditional DJ set-ups where you?re forced to carry around heavy crates of records or CDs, Torq uses the digital files on your computer's hard drive and provides access to them through a quickly searchable database?it can even interface directly with your iTunes library for truly effortless setup. As if that's not enough, Torq supports third-party VST effect plug-ins and includes both a dedicated 16-cell sampler and performance recorder.
* Torq is only available with M-Audio SynchroScience interfaces.
- 4 x 4 USB 1.1 audio interface with 16-bit/48kHz fidelity
- 4 RCA inputs configurable for line-level or phono signals
- 4 RCA line outputs with + 10dBV peak output level
- 2 mix knobs for blending between the audio input and computer output
- 1/4? TRS headphone output with volume control
- crossfadable cue source with headphone split function
- 1/4? TS microphone input (dynamic mics only)
- USB bus-powered
- Torq DJ software included for Mac and PC
- Torq supports popular formats such as MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA and AAC
- Core Audio and ASIO compatible
- For use with other software, check software's minimum system requirements, as they may be higher
- cue, beat-match and mix digital audio files (including MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA and AAC)
- works instantly and seamlessly with M-Audio SynchroScience DJ hardware
- organizes digital audio files (including iTunes library) into easily searchable database
- automatic beat-matching
- integrated time-stretching/compression
- 2 virtual decks for loading and playing files
- 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, level control, headphone cueing and crossfader
- supports optional third-party VST effects
- snapshot function for instant recall of mixer and effects settings
- 16-cell, tempo-synced sampler
- performance recorder
- instant looping
- vinyl, CDJ and hybrid emulation control modes
- control with traditional DJ hardware using compatible with Torq Control Vinyl and Torq Control CDs
- controllable via mouse, keyboard or MIDI controller
- functions as a ReWire slave
System Requirements - PC:
- Windows XP (SP2)+
- Pentium III 500MHz
- 256MB RAM
- Available USB port
- + Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not currently supported.
- **Minimum system requirements reflect the ability to run Torq using a basic feature set. Some advanced or intensive operations and features may be limited by these hardware configurations.
System Requirements - Mac:
- Mac OS X 10.3.9
- G3 500 MHz
- 256MB RAM
- Available USB port