Mackie CR4 Powered Studio Monitors with Stands & Isolation Pads
CR monitors deliver a combination of high-quality components and professional build quality typically only found on more expensive studio monitors. But, they are affordable and ultra-compact. Switch from video editing to music listening in no time flat. Edit a video, then watch a video. You are a multi-tasker who appreciates great sound. CR helps you in all aspects of your multimedia creation and enjoyment.
With high-output drivers, a true studio-monitor waveguide system and an all-wood cabinet, CR delivers premium results due to meticulous design. No other monitor at this price can deliver the quality and performance of Mackie CR monitors.
CR delivers some ultra-handy features like a front panel aux input for your smartphone or tablet, headphone out and a volume knob that doubles as an on/off switch. There's even a left/right speaker placement switch that lets you decide which side of you setup has volume control. Details are good and CR has them covered.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 4" polypropylene-coated woofer
- 0.75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80Hz - 20kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR4's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (1/4", 1/8", RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
On-Stage ASP3011 Medium Foam Speaker Platforms
By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, the ASP3011 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings. Without the use of On-Stage Acoustic Speaker Platforms, studio monitors build-up bass frequencies on hard surfaces; creating the semblance of a low-end in the mix. By creating separation between the speakers and the work surface with these durable foam wedges, studio engineers will enjoy a more accurate audio picture of their recordings.Features:
- Will accommodate studio monitors up to 10.5" in width and 12.5" in depth
- Dimensions: 10.5" x12.5" x1.5" per platform
- Weight: .25 lbs. each; about .6 lbs. per pair
- Includes two bases and two wedges
Solena Professional SP-300 Studio Monitor Stands
The Solena Professional SP-300 studio monitor stands are designed for your recording studio or where ever you need to place small speakers or monitors. Perfect for small spaces, this stand can be adjusted to 27"-51". The sturdy metal shelf features vibration reducing pads.Features:
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable height: 27"-51"
- Plate size: 9" x 9"
- Base: 17.7" x 17.7" x 17.7"
- Weight: 11 lbs.