The most widely used portable loudspeaker ever, the Mackie SRM450v3 has earned the status of a legendary piece of speaker tech. Able to deliver 1000w of gig-level sound, it’s paired with a user-friendly interface and features that allows any kind of music the space to truly breathe.
The centerpiece of Mackie’s SRM series, the SRM450v3 delivers flawless sound, employing several technologies that ensure that the perfect acoustic balance is always a possibility, no matter the venue, event or context. An integrated two-channel mixer enables the ability to mix from multiple sources with ease.
An automatic feedback destroyer guarantees balance and clarity. And, if you need to switch modes, the intuitive interface means you can do so with a single touch of a button.Flawless versatility and outstanding sound.
Whatever the event, the Mackie SRM450v3 sounds great to everyone involved. The quick one-button Speaker Mode selection allows you to switch between PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist modes, ensuring artists, technicians and the audience are perfectly tuned in to the frequency.
Meanwhile within, the integrated two-channel mixer, featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs, handles mics, mixers, guitars and more with equal clarity and sensitivity. Easy RCA inputs guarantee a smooth and hassle-free experience for both technicians and performers alike, with a versatile setup that will benefit everyone from classic singer-songwriters, to DJs utilizing the latest digital equipment.
And if things begin to head ‘into the red’, Smart-Protect DSP combines with the automatic Feedback Destroyer function, to keep things sounding fresh and ensure volumes remain safe and stable.Sensitivity, automation and invisible technical prowess.
How does the Mackie SRM450v3 sound so good? Beneath the hood, you’ll find a 12" high-output LF driver, sitting neatly alongside a 1.4" titanium dome compression driver. On the exterior, custom transducers translate to flawless output.
The system’s processing capabilities were developed with EAW, experts in touring events, and feature precision 2-way crossover combined with driver time alignment and phase correction. And while the Mackie SRM450v3 is undoubtedly designed to make things easy, the various Speaker Modes give it a customizable edge, and its monitor specific angle and voicing mode provides clarity and punch even during noisy live performances.
Of course, a highly-durable build and Mackie’s proven track-record make it perfect for life on the road. And with Smart-Protect DSP capabilities, you can be certain that no damage will be done to either the loudspeaker or the sensitive ears of your audience.Durable, flexible and powerful.
As live performance becomes more varied and versatile, the Mackie SRM450v3 puts clarity and control at the forefront, championing industry-leading tech and supreme durability. Either as a solo unit or as a part of a grander-scale sound system, there are more than enough reasons that the user-friendly but powerful Mackie SRM450v3 is held in high esteem as one of the world’s leading portable loudspeakers.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 12" high-output LF driver/1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally