Mackie Thump15A Speakers & Ultimate TS-100-B Stands w/ Gator TotesBundle Includes:
- 2x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
- 2x Gator GPA-TOTE15 Tote Bag for 15 Inch Speakers
- 2x Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15-Inch Powered Speaker
- 2x Ultimate TS-100 Air Powered Tripod Speaker Stand
Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15-Inch Powered Speaker
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end in an extremely affordable package; the 1300W Thump15A 15" Powered Loudspeaker has been redesigned from the ground up to sound better than ever. Thump™ features an all-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ for chest-thumping low end. Plus, the flexible built-in 2 channel mixer features Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology that handle mic, instrument or line signals with ease. Application specific speaker modes let you dial in the system at the push of a button. And with an all-new professional enclosure and robust system protection, you can walk into your next gig with confidence.Features:
- 15" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- 40 lbs. / 18.1 kg
GPA-TOTE15 Heavy-Duty 15" Speaker Tote Bag
This heavy-duty speaker tote bag is an ideal case for the most popular compact 15" speaker cabinets on the market. Made of durable water-resistant polyester and featuring a padded interior with soft lining, you can travel with confidence knowing that your speaker is safe and secure. A heavy-duty, dual zipper design opens the entire top of the bag making loading and unloading a breeze. The secure wrap dual reinforced handles and straps help distribute the weight of the speaker to resist wear and tear on the bag as well as making it comfortable to carry. The Speaker Tote Series provides ample storage with a large pocket on the front for cables and accessories. This Gator GPA-Speaker Tote is perfect for rental house, event DJ or back-line use.Features:
- Lightweight speaker tote bag designed to fit most 15" speaker cabinets
- Rugged water-resistant polyester construction
- Protective, padded interior with soft lining
- Heavy-duty dual top zipper design
- Secure-wrap, reinforced dual handles and straps
- Large exterior pocket
- Interior Length: 28.5"
- Interior Width: 18.5"
- Interior Height: 16"
- Exterior Length: 29"
- Exterior Width: 19"
- Exterior Height: 16.5"
Ultimate TS-100 Air Powered Tripod Speaker Stand
Other speaker stands have aspired to it, but none have reached the same immaculate level of engineering as the Air-Powered Series speaker stands from Ultimate Support. Extraordinarily strong, tenaciously sturdy, lightweight, and 100% field serviceable only begin to describe what makes the TS100B Hydraulic Speaker Stand great. Driven by a passion for innovation resulting in many arduous years of R&D, the Air-Powered Series feature an internal shock that lifts speakers weighing 50 lbs or less with no effort, and requires the effort of just a single hand to raise speakers weighing more than 50 lbs! There are three models to choose from: the TS-100B, the TS-110B, which offers additional height, and the TS-110BL, which also offers additional height plus a leveling leg that allows the speaker stand to stay level on any uneven surface you may encounter, whether it be stairs or the side of a mountain (though we would advise against the latter).
Thanks to the internal air-powered shock, there is literally zero effort involved in raising the speaker, as the stand will do it for you. In cases where you are raising speakers that weigh more than 50 lbs, only minimal effort is needed (can't let you get too lazy). Lowering the speaker is just as easy, as we've provided a convenient and ergonomic hand grip to do so with just one hand. Speaker set up and tear down has never been easier, more convenient, or safer.
The TS-100's offset tripod base design provides more support than your average, run-of-the-mill speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a outrageously strong die-cast metal collar to prevent over-tightening and breakage issues. Never lament over broken plastic pieces again.
The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-100 will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), and it's studiness will be proven in the many, many years it serves you faithfully.
From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-100 is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-100, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one!Specifications:
- Height: 3'8" - 6'7" / 1118 mm - 2007 mm
- Weight: 12.1 lbs. / 5.5 kg
- Base diameter: 47" / 1194mm
- Telescoping tube diameter: 1.5" / 38mm
- Adapter diameter: 1.375" / 35mm
- Load capacity: 150 lbs. / 68.2 kg
- Folded: 43.5" x 5.5" / 1105mm x 140mm
Solena Professional 25ft Mic Cable
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling, and powered/active loudspeakers