Mackie Thump15BST Speakers & Ultimate TS-100-B Stands w/ Gator TotesBundle Includes:
- 2x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
- 2x Gator GPA-TOTE15 Tote Bag for 15 Inch Speakers
- 2x Mackie Thump15BST 15-Inch Advanced Powered Speaker w/ Wireless Audio
- 2x Ultimate TS-100 Air Powered Tripod Speaker Stand
Mackie Thump15BST 15-Inch Advanced Powered Speaker with Wireless Audio
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology and wireless control and streaming in an all-new professional enclosure; the 1300W Thump15BST 15" Advanced Powered Loudspeaker takes Thump™ to a whole new level of versatility. The built-in 3-channel digital mixer features Vita+™ preamps with 3-band EQ per channel, application-specific speaker modes, user presets and more. Wirelessly link Thump Boosted™ loudspeakers together to create an amazingly simple, high-output wireless music playback solution. Plus, you can control it all via the Thump Connect™ app. Redesigned from the ground up, Thump Boosted offers the class-leading performance, flexibility, and convenience you need to boost your performance.
- 15" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- 3-channel digital mixer
- High-resolution full-color screen displays levels, metering, channel EQ and more
- 2 Digitally controlled Vita+™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology handle mic, line, and instrument signals with ease
- Stereo Bluetooth® input
- XLR thru for simple wired connection to additional speakers
- Powerful DSP ensures you always get the best sound and performance from your Thump system
- Six application-specific speaker modes that voice the speaker, allowing Thump to sound and perform at its best for your application
- Tweak each input with a 3-band channel EQ plus variable high-pass filters on Ch. 1/2
- Thump Connect™ control app for iOS and Android
- Get total control over your system, including levels and DSP
- 3 recallable memory presets
- Full control of all input and master volume controls when speakers are linked
- Stream music directly to the system from your Bluetooth equipped device
- Wirelessly link Thump Boosted speakers together for music streaming applications plus complete control over the entire Thump system
- Cutting-edge Bluetooth technology allows up to 100 meters of range between linked speakers
- Stereo or dual zone linking modes
- Creates an incredibly clean setup in minutes
- Control it all from your phone or tablet with the Thump Connect™ app
- Completely redesigned professional lightweight enclosure designed for heavy use
- Dual symmetrical monitor angles
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- Equipped with fly points for permanent install
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- 40.5 lbs. / 18.4 kg
GPA-TOTE15 Heavy-Duty 15" Speaker Tote Bag
This heavy-duty speaker tote bag is an ideal case for the most popular compact 15" speaker cabinets on the market. Made of durable water-resistant polyester and featuring a padded interior with soft lining, you can travel with confidence knowing that your Turbosound iQ15 or Yamaha DRX15 is safe and secure. A heavy-duty, dual zipper design opens the entire top of the bag making loading and unloading a breeze. The secure wrap dual reinforced handles and straps help distribute the weight of the speaker to resist wear and tear on the bag as well as making it comfortable to carry. The Speaker Tote Series provides ample storage with a large pocket on the front for cables and accessories. This Gator GPA-Speaker Tote is perfect for rental house, event DJ or back-line use.Features:
- Lightweight speaker tote bag designed to fit most 15" speaker cabinets
- Rugged water-resistant polyester construction
- Protective, padded interior with soft lining
- Heavy-duty dual top zipper design
- Secure-wrap, reinforced dual handles and straps
- Large exterior pocket
- Fits Turbosound iQ15 and Yamaha DRX15
- Interior Length: 28.5"
- Interior Width: 18.5"
- Interior Height: 16"
- Exterior Length: 29"
- Exterior Width: 19"
- Exterior Height: 16.5"
Ultimate TS-100 Air Powered Tripod Speaker Stand
Other speaker stands have aspired to it, but none have reached the same immaculate level of engineering as the Air-Powered Series speaker stands from Ultimate Support. Extraordinarily strong, tenaciously sturdy, lightweight, and 100% field serviceable only begin to describe what makes the TS100B Hydraulic Speaker Stand great. Driven by a passion for innovation resulting in many arduous years of R&D, the Air-Powered Series feature an internal shock that lifts speakers weighing 50 lbs or less with no effort, and requires the effort of just a single hand to raise speakers weighing more than 50 lbs! There are three models to choose from: the TS-100B, the TS-110B, which offers additional height, and the TS-110BL, which also offers additional height plus a leveling leg that allows the speaker stand to stay level on any uneven surface you may encounter, whether it be stairs or the side of a mountain (though we would advise against the latter).
Thanks to the internal air-powered shock, there is literally zero effort involved in raising the speaker, as the stand will do it for you. In cases where you are raising speakers that weigh more than 50 lbs, only minimal effort is needed (can't let you get too lazy). Lowering the speaker is just as easy, as we've provided a convenient and ergonomic hand grip to do so with just one hand. Speaker set up and tear down has never been easier, more convenient, or safer.
The TS-100's offset tripod base design provides more support than your average, run-of-the-mill speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a outrageously strong die-cast metal collar to prevent over-tightening and breakage issues. Never lament over broken plastic pieces again.
The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-100 will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), and it's studiness will be proven in the many, many years it serves you faithfully.
From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-100 is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-100, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one!Specifications:
- Height: 3'8" - 6'7" / 1118 mm - 2007 mm
- Weight: 12.1 lbs. / 5.5 kg
- Base diameter: 47" / 1194mm
- Telescoping tube diameter: 1.5" / 38mm
- Adapter diameter: 1