This optically isolated splitter amplifier allows you to add 4 branches to the data link for safe and trouble-free operation of larger DMX installations.
- 4 Optically isolated and amplified DMX outputs
- Amplification allows the link to be extended over the maximum length specified by the DMX-512 standard.
- Several splitter amplifiers may be used on the same link if additional branches are required.
- Each branch of the link may be treated as an independent link with up to 32 fixtures each
- Robust construction for trouble-free use
- Length: 293 mm (11.5 in.)
- Width: 108 mm (4.3 in.)
- Height: 49 mm (1.9 in.)
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3.1 lbs.)
- Housing: Steel
- Finish: Electrostatic powder-coated
- Color(s): Black
- Input: 3-pin XLR male
- Throughput (output with no amplification): 3-pin XLR female
- Outputs (amplified and optically isolated): 4 x 3-pin XLR female
- AC power: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz, switch-selectable