Martin Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid 2.5L 4-PackBundle Includes:
- 4x Martin Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid 2.5L
Martin Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid 2.5LPremium Haze Fluid
Jem™ C-Plus Haze Fluid is a water-based haze fluid formula that is specifically designed for use in the Jem Hazer Pro and Jem Compact Hazer Pro. Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid is a dense molecular formula that produces very fine haze particles, specially designed to emphasize beam and mid-air light effects, projections and lasers. The fluid produces an evenly dispersed atmospheric haze for optimal visual clarity while maintaining a peak refraction index. Besides delivering a unique effect C-Plus Haze Fluid is formulated to generate a long hang time. Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid is very economical and yields a low level of consumption ideal for the precision of performance based art in clubs, theatres and touring applications.
Available in 2.5, 5, 25, and 220 l containers.
Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid represents decades of engineering studies and proven science to find the best combination of optical performance and fluid efficiency. C-Plus Haze Fluid is designed to have tight molecular structure with a medium rate of dispersion and high operating efficiency.
For 30 years, the Martin brand has been the leading choice of professional lighting designers, rental and production houses, and installers across the global architectural, commercial, and entertainment lighting markets. The Jem series, a founding family of products by Martin, is bringing its industry-leading excellence in atmospheric effects to new audiences by manufacturing premium products with a die-hard dedication to quality assurance and Martin Professional's customers.
Premium Effects Fluids by Martin
Martin fluids are produced at Martin Professional's state-of-the-art, semi-automated fluid production facility in the United Kingdom. A virtually sterile environment is their guarantee of a pure and precise product that delivers the same effect over and over again. This means that Martin fluid never comes in contact with the environment, or humans, thereby ensuring a 100% bacteria free and sterile fluid. Martin Professional's production facility is ISO 9001 accredited, an internationally recognized standard of quality in manufacturing standards, documentation and administrative procedures ensuring superior quality and safety of the materials being used in their fluids. Nowhere else in the industry will you find the same attention to detail, safety and environmental consciousness. Martin fluids are also widely available throughout the world ensuring your show will go on.
Fluid that Martin Professional Stand by
If you think all haze fluids are the same, think again. Jem Haze Fluids have been crafted to deliver exceptional results including Martin Professional benchmark density, dissipation, and pure white colors. Martin Professional manufacturing process removes all mineral content from the fluid ensuring little residue is left behind on your prized equipment and performance surfaces. Martin Professional also use the highest-grade active ingredients, and microprocessor-controlled heat exchangers to ensure that haze is produced safely for you and your audience.
Gallons vs. Liters
Why does Martin Professional use liters instead of gallons? Because it’s the European way and by selling their fluid in liter containers they can offer 20% more fluid than a standard US gallon. Martin Professional doesn’t raise their price because of this, so you are getting that extra 20% gratis. You’re welcome! Martin Professional offer their fluid in various size containers, best suited for your applications, 2.5 l, 5 l, 25 l, and even the large 220 l barrels. Pick the size that’s right for your show and your budget.
Trusted by Broadway
Martin Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid has been tested to comply with the Calibration Factors that have been developed and approved by the Actors’ Equity Association and the Broadway League for use in measuring theatrical haze. Martin haze machines and haze fluid are entrusted to perform night after night, effectively and safely. Put your trust in Martin brand effect products.
Martin Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid 2.5L Features:
- Finest and densest haze particles in its class
- Superior hang time and optical clarity
- Water-based fluid formula leaves little residue
- Produced with ultra-pure, de-ionized water
- Ghost white color
- Available in various size containers to suit your needs
- Actors’ Equity and Broadway League Approved
- For use in the Jem Compact Hazer & Jem Hazer Pro
Martin Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid 2.5L Specifications:
- Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid, 2.5 l
- Bottle - P/N 97120413-00
- Case - P/N 97120413
- Bottle dimensions, 2.5 l (L x W x H): 140 x 110 x 216 mm (5.5 x 4.3 x 8.5 in.)
- Bottle weight: 2.6 kg (5.8 lb.)
- Pieces per case: 4
- Case dimensions (L x W x H): 280 x 220 x 250 mm (11 x 8.7 x 9.8 in.)
- Weight of case: 12 kg (27 lb.)
- Cases per pallet: 48
- Pallet dimensions (L x W x H): 1200 x 800 x 1200 mm (47.3 x 31.5 x 47.3 in.)
- Weight of pallet quantity: 589 kg (1299 lb.)
- Minimum operating temperature (Ta min): 5° C (41° F)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F
- Upright only
- Ambient temperature: 10 - 30° C (50 - 86° F)
- Shelf life maximum, sealed: 5-Year
- Shelf life, opened: 2-Year reduction once opened from maximum
- "Calibration factors have been developed and approved by the Actors’ Equity Association and the Broadway League for use in measuring theatrical haze with the Jem Hazer Pro, Jem Compact Hazer Pro and Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid."
- Ordering Information
- Jem C-Plus Haze Fluid, 2.5 l: P/N 97120413-00*