Martin JEM R365 Haze Fluid 4x5LBundle Includes:
- 4x Martin JEM R365 Haze Fluid 5L
Martin JEM R365 Haze Fluid 5LPremium Haze Fluid
Jem™ R365 Haze Fluid is a highly-advanced, water-based fluid formula specifically designed for use in the Jem Ready 365 Hazer. Jem R365 Haze Fluid produces the longest hang time, finest, and densest haze particles in its class. The R365 haze effect generated has superior uniformity and produces a very uniform haze field with no visible atmospheric distortions. Jem R365 Haze Fluid is specially designed to highlight beam, mid-air light effects, projections and lasers without emphasizing the hazer source. Jem R365 Haze Fluid is extremely economical and yields a low level of consumption ideal for the precision of performance based art in clubs, theatres and touring applications.
Available in 5 and 25 l containers.
Gallons vs. LitersWhy does Martin Professional use liters instead of gallons? Because it’s the European way and by selling Martin Professional's fluid in liter containers they can offer 20% more fluid than a standard US gallon. Martin Professional don’t raise their price because of this, so you are getting that extra 20% gratis. You’re welcome! Martin Professional offer their fluid in various size containers, best suited for your applications, 5 l and 25 l. Pick the size that’s right for your show and your budget
Martin Heritage For 30 years, the Martin brand has been the leading choice of professional lighting designers, rental and production houses, and installers across the global architectural, commercial, and entertainment lighting markets. The Jem series, a founding family of products by Martin, is bringing its industry-leading excellence in atmospheric effects to new audiences by manufacturing premium products with a die-hard dedication to quality assurance and their customers.
Premium Effects Fluids by Martin Martin fluids are produced at Martin Professional's state-of-the-art, semi-automated fluid production facility in the United Kingdom. A virtually sterile environment is their guarantee of a pure and precise product that delivers the same effect over and over again. This means that Martin fluid never comes in contact with the environment, or humans, thereby ensuring a 100% bacteria free and sterile fluid. Martin Professional's production facility is ISO 9001 accredited, an internationally recognized standard of quality in manufacturing standards, documentation and administrative procedures ensuring superior quality and safety of the materials being used in their fluids. Nowhere else in the industry will you find the same attention to detail, safety and environmental consciousness. Martin fluids are also widely available throughout the world ensuring your show will go on.
Fluid that Martin Professional Stand by If you think all haze fluids are the same, think again. Jem Haze Fluids have been crafted to deliver exceptional results including Martin Professional's benchmark density, dissipation, and pure white colors. Martin Professional's manufacturing process removes all mineral content from the fluid, ensuring little residue is left behind on your prized equipment and performance surfaces. They also use the highest-grade active ingredients, and microprocessor-controlled heat exchangers to ensure that haze is produced safely for you and your audience.
Trusted by BroadwayMartin Jem R365 Haze Fluid has been tested to comply with the Calibration Factors that have been developed and approved by the Actors’ Equity Association and the Broadway League for use in measuring theatrical haze. Martin haze machines are haze fluid are entrusted to perform night after night, effectively and safely. Put your trust in Martin brand effect products.
Martin JEM R365 Haze Fluid 5L Features:
- Finest and densest haze particles in its class
- Water-based fluid formula leaves little residue
- Produced with ultra-pure, de-ionized water
- Superior hang time and optical clarity
- White color
- Actors’ Equity and Broadway League Approved
- For use in the Jem R365 Hazer
Martin JEM R365 Haze Fluid 5L Specifications:
- Jem R365 Haze Fluid, 5 l
- Bottle - P/N 97120418-00
- Case - P/N 97120418
- Bottle dimensions, 5 l: 186 x 132 x 280 mm (7.3 x 5.2 x 11 in.)
- Bottle weight: 5.1 kg (11.3 lb.)
- Pieces per case: 4
- Case dimensions (L x W x H): 370 x 290 x 300 mm (14.6 x 11.4 x 11.8 in.)
- Weight of case: 22 kg (49 lb.)
- Cases per pallet: 30
- Pallet dimensions (L x W x H): 1200 x 800 x 1400 mm (47.3 x 31.5 x 47.3 in.)
- Weight of pallet quantity: 673 kg (1484 lb.)
- Minimum operating temperature (Ta min): 5° C (41° F)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Upright only
- Ambient temperature: 10 - 30° C (50 - 86° F)
- Shelf life maximum, sealed: 5-Year
- Shelf life, opened: 2-Year reduction once opened from maximum
- "Calibration factors have been developed and approved by the Actors’ Equity Association and the Broadway League for use in measuring theatrical haze with the Jem Ready 365, and Jem R365 Haze Fluid.
- Ordering Information
- Jem R365 Haze Fluid, 5 l: P/N 97120418-00*