Martin Rush & Thrill Water-Based Haze Fluid 2.5 Liter
RUSH® & THRILL Haze Fluid is a specially formulated water-based haze fluid formula and is recommended for use with applicable Martin haze effect generators. It gives a fine, optically transparent airborne medium with a light-to-medium index of refraction that is ideal for highlighting beam and aerial FX projections whilst leaving little to no residue behind. RUSH & THRILL Haze Fluid is designed as an economy haze fluid that is suitable for use in nightclubs, bars, stage and outdoor events.
HANG TIME WITH MARTIN HAZE
RUSH & THRILL Haze Fluid has some serious hang time. Lasting upwards of one hour in the atmosphere, RUSH & THRILL Haze Fluid ensures a smooth field of persistent haze that will accent your lighting all night long. Longer hang time with Martin haze means less concern on keeping the haze machine full of fluid, so you can focus on your show. Because our fluid hangs longer, it lasts longer too, saving you time and money.
Available in 2.5, 5, 25 and 220 liter containers.
- Water-based formula
- Produced with ultra-pure, de-ionized water
- Long hang time maintains haze for extended time
- White smoke color
- Available in various size containers
- Actors’ Equity and Broadway League Approved
- For use in all compatible Martin Haze effect generators
- Minimum operating temperature (Ta min): 5° C (41° F)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Upright only
- Ambient temperature: 10 - 30° C (50 - 86° F)
- Shelf life maximum, sealed: 5 years
- Shelf life, opened: 2 years less than sealed shelf life
- Replaces RUSH Haze Fluid
- Replaces RUSH ELX Haze Fluid
- Replaces Pro Haze Fluid
- Calibration factors have been developed and approved by the Actors’ Equity Association and the Broadway League for use in measuring theatrical Haze with the Magnum 2500Hz™ Hazer and RUSH Haze Fluid™ (formerly JEM™ Pro Haze Fluid)