MDG ICE FOG Q Low Fog Machine
The ICE FOG Q™ was designed with safety and reliability in mind. They are capable of generating pure white low fog for as long as you want (100% duty cycle) at full volume. The ICE FOG Q™ is a variable output Low Fog Generator capable of generating large volumes of very dense low fog in a short period of time and also the most silent one on the market.
- Low pressure or high pressure versions available.
- Low fluid consumption 90 ml (3.04 US fl oz) per minute at full output.
- Adjustable low fog density. 100% duty cycle.
- Self-contained unit on wheels for easy transport.
- Detachable remote control and 8 m (26 ft) cable included.
- Compatible with DMX interface and remote control timer.
- The quietest low fog generator on the market can be placed closer to the action.
- Fluid consumption: 90 ml (3.04 oz) per minute at full output
- Liquid CO2 type:
- Low pressure version: refrigerated
- High pressure version: non-refrigerated
- Liquid CO2 consumption:
- Low pressure version: 3 L (0.79 US gallon) at 15.5 bar (225 psi) per minute
- High pressure version: 2.77 kg (6 lb) at 60.3 bar (875 psi) per minute
- Reservoir capacity: 2.5 L (0.66 US gallon)
- Fog colour: Pure white
- Particle size: 0.5 - 4.5 microns
- CO2 running time:
- Low pressure version: 180 L (48 US gallon) canister (DEWAR) = 70 minutes
- High pressure version: 35 kg (77 lb) canister = 13.25 minutes
- Warm-up time: 8 minutes (maximum)
- Fluid type: MDG Low Fog Fluid
- Operating voltage (single phase): 208 VAC or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 2,850 W
- Total length: 1.71 m (67 3/8“)
- Operating length: 1.51 m (59 1/2”)
- Width: 67 cm (26 3/8”)
- Height: 78 cm (30 5/8”)
- Weight: 113 kg (250 lb)
- Approval: CE certified and ETL field approved