Media Composer Perpetual NewsCutter Option
Streamline your news editing to on-air workflow. With the Media Composer | NewsCutter Option—an add-on option for Media Composer perpetual licenses* and included with Media Composer | Ultimate—you can integrate your software directly with iNEWS and ENPS systems. The option provides the full functionality of the NRCS (newsroom computer system) tool found in previous NewsCutter software (now discontinued), enabling you to view stories and rundowns, and edit video directly to scripts for the fastest turnarounds times. It’s an essential tool for editing breaking news.
- Deep integration - Open an iNEWS or ENPS session in Media Composer, view the media to be fulfilled, edit, then send to playout.
- Fast turnarounds - Edit video to match a script's content and duration—without having to switch between apps—to accelerate turnaround times.
- INEWS locater support - Drop preselected text, based on iNEWS locaters, directly on the Media Composer timeline to speed story creation.
- ENPS playlist support - View Running Orders and dynamically build and control a playlist within an ENPS media server.
- Media Composer | NewsCutter Option is supported on Windows-based systems only
- Avid-qualified Windows-based computer
- Media Composer perpetual license* or Media Composer | Ultimate subscription