Mega Lite Baby Color Q70 LED Wash Light 2-Pack
The Baby Color Q70 from Mega-Lite proves that it's not the size that matters, but how you use it. Boasting (7) 10-watt LEDs in a square casing under 5" in size, the output of the Baby Color Q70 dwarfs that of many higher-wattage fixtures on the market.
The RGBW quad-chip LEDs allow you to mix upwards of 4.2 billion different colors, all while maintaining a uniform look on the face of the light. The fixture has a 25° beam angle and comes with a diffuser that increases the beam angle to 50°, effectively doubling the appropriate applications you can use it for. The Baby Color Q70 is controllable via DMX 512 (including strobe, macro and dimmer effects), Sound Active Mode, and Master/Slave Mode. A double mounting yoke is included so it can to be set upon the floor or hang from a structure. It has a digital display designed for ease of use, and comes equipped with both PowerCon and 3-pin DMX inputs and outputs.
- Quad Led Rgbw
- 4 Dimming Curves
- 25° Beam Angel
- 50° Diffused Beam
- Compact Design
- Dimensions: Depth: 4.25", Width: 8.25", Hight: 7.25"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Light Source: 7 x 10W LEDS - RGBA
- Control protocol and programming: DMX 512
- Dmx Channels: 3/4/7
- 255 Step Per Color Stand Alone Programming
- Several stand alone presets
- Electronic specifications/connections: AC Power: 110-240V Auto Sensing
- Nema 5-15 With Power Con
- Power Con In And Out
- Power Consumption .74 Amp@110V 48W