Mega Lite Disco 100 USB to DMX Interface and Disco Light Software
Disco Lighting Control Software is designed specifically for the club, lounge and DJ markets to fill the needs of Lighting Jockeys and DJ’s alike. The user interface is designed with a built in wizard system that makes creating looks a step-by-step process. Disco uses a revolutionary concept of building the looks one at a time and then “mixing” them together to produce an unlimited array of combinations for all your fixtures.
DJ Trigger (New)
The DJ Trigger Feature allows the DJ to trigger go to next look, go back to previous look, strobe selected fixtures and/or blackout fixtures from sample buttons on his/her DJ controller. Simply connect the Audio out of the mixer into the computer running Disco, assign the provided inaudible samples to the DJ controller sample buttons and get control directly from the DJ booth.
New in Version 6.0
- New Button Creator feature which automatically creates looks based on presets (Patent Pending)
- Updated playback engine to be much more efficient
- Allows for up to 24 universes of control via ArtNet
- Automatically go to playback when editing looks when multiple playbacks are running.
- New active playback menu to show all active playbacks
- Updated show file format to be able to patch fixtures with up to 256 channels per fixture
- Real time FX for all channels
- Ability to patch any fixture into a virtual matrix
- New sound to light and real time video to matrix functionality
- Fixture selection order to apply FX and chases in order of fixture selection
- Ability to trigger strobe, blackout, go & back from DJ Controller/mixer using included audio samples.
- Updated fixture icon to show intensity as slider value
- Ability to lock fixture positions in Fixture View Text
- Step by Step Wizard walks the user through creating a look or sequence
- For advanced users, forego the wizard and hop right in!
- Add your own fixtures or patch in existing fixtures from the expansive library of lights
- Unlimited pages of buttons that trigger Scenes, Chases, Scene/Chase Groups, and even Timeline Schedules.
- Unlimited buttons on each page
- LED macros built in.
- Give life to your moving heads with the Shape Generator for movement with offset variation
- Easily backup and restore entire shows
- Printable patch list for setup convenience
- Password protection in User Only Mode
- Light show visualizer with fully adjustable camera
- Direct fader Control with virtual Wheel Controls
- Fixture Groups
- Copy/Paste scenes and sequences
- Unlimited fixtures
- Up to 24 Universes or 12,288 DMX channels (CPU and USB interface dependent)
- Control your light show with any device that has Internet access - smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
- Lock any Look or Sequence
- Audio Input or ‘tap’ sync available for each button to enable Sound Active look
- Utilize Auto Pilot to have your show run itself and still look like someone is behind the controls
- Click-and-drag arrangement of buttons anywhere on screen
- Assign a keyboard shortcut or Midi Input Command for any button you create
- Individual Strobe control for all capable Fixtures on main screen.
- Fog/Haze Control On main screen
- Adjustable Refresh Rate to make fixtures video-friendly
- SOLO mode for any fixture
- Live control override at any time
- PC with minimum 700Mhz Processor
- Video Resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- USB port for USB to DMX interface
- Windows 98/2000, XP(32 or 64 bit), or Vista (32bit or 64bit )
- Microphone or Line In for Audio Detection
- Dual output Video card for Video Playback
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher for Audio/Video Playback
- USB to 1 DMX 512 output
- USB Cable
- Driver Install Guide
- Mega-Lite Disco Install USB Drive
- Die Casting Aluminum Body
- 3 And 5 Pin Outputs
- 1 USB Port