Mega Lite Obra Flood N180 Low Profile LED WashThe Obra Flood N180 is a low profile wash unit that can be used to distribute bright colors evenly across any stage. Equipped with sixty 3W LEDs, it has nine different colors (red, deep red, fire red, green, aqua, lime, blue, UV and amber) that can be used to create an assortment of various colors. It is designed to create a clean wash effect, smooth color mixing transitions and generate vibrant colors that can transform any venue.
- Signal connectors: panel mounted 5-pin XLR connectors in/out
- Power connection: panel mounted power con type in/out connection (nema 5-15 to blue power male cable included)
- Thermal: maximum ambient temperature 104º f maximum surface temperature 140º F
- Display: digital
- Fastening system: accessory clamp fixture track mounts
- LED angle: 97º
- Barndoors: included
- Diffuser: included
- LED type: 60 single color leds
- Color type: deep red, red, fire red, green, aqua, lime, blue, iv, amber
- Cri: 62 on all colors on
- Cct: 10809k @ full
- LED watts: 3W each
- LED lifetime: 60 to 100,000 average
- Power supply: universal 100v≈240v 50/60hz
- Power consumption: watts: 152w / amps: 1.26 / pf: 1.0
- Ballast: electronic
- Protocol: dmx 512
- RDM: yes
- DMX channels: 4 modes of operation
- Mode 4 channel: red (deep red, red, red, fire red), green (green, aqua, lime), blue (blue, uv), amber
- Mode 9 channel: deep red, red, fire red, green, aqua, lime, blue, uv, amber
- Mode 10 channel: dimmer, deep red, red, fire red, green, aqua, lime, blue, uv, amber
- Mode 14 channel: dimmer, deep red, red, fire red, green, aqua, lime, blue, uv, amber, strobe, macro, macro speed, dimmer speed
- Operating mode: stand alone 255 step dimmer setting via display auto pre-program via display
- 12.75" x 5.33" x 11.75"
- 14 lb
- PACKAGED FOR SHIPPING:
- 15" x 12.5" x 8"
- 15 lb
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.