Meyer Sound USW-1 Subwoofer
The compact, high-power USW-1 extends the frequency range and power bandwidth of Meyer Sound reinforcement systems to 40Hz. Accurate and rugged, the subwoofer consists of two 15-inch cone drivers capable of long excursion with extremely low distortion, housed in a heavily braced five cubic foot vented enclosure of multiple-ply hardwood. Fitted with handles, the roadworthy cabinet has a durable, textured finish and, optionally, aircraft-style rigging pan fittings for ease of installation.
The USW-1 requires a professional quality power amplifier capable of delivering up to 400 watts into 4 ohms (this normally corresponds to a 250 watt/8 ohm rating), with a signal voltage gain of 20 dB (minimum) to 30 dB (maximum).
- Transducers: (2) MS-15 15-inch cone, 8 ohms per driver
- Enclosure: 5 cu. ft. vented, multi-ply Finnish birch
- Finish: Black textured or weather protected (optional)
- Protective Grill: Perforated steel screen, charcoal-grey foam covering
- Connector: EP-4 male, EP-5 male (Europe only)
- Rigging (optional): Aircraft pan fittings, 3⁄8" - 16 or M-10 nut plates
- Physical Dimensions: 31" W x 21 1⁄2" H x 21 1⁄2" D with grill frame and foam
- Weight: 115 lbs. (52.2 kg)