Make Discs on Your Desktop with the GX Print & Burn Station
Easily design labels, print, and burn discs of superior quality! With its 50-disc input capacity, high-speed CD/DVD combo drive, integrated inkjet printer, and small desktop footprint, the GX is perfect for businesses and organizations requiring short runs of discs. Anyone can benefit from its innovative design and low price point!
Set up multiple jobs with any quantity, walk away, and leave the GX to do the rest. Burn virtually any DVD or CD format, including dual layer! Controlled from your PC over a single USB 2.0 cable, the GX Disc Publisher is your all-in-one production package.Features:
Four Easy Steps to Creating Professional, Finished Discs
- Product Specifications Part No: GX2-1000
- 18X DVD/48X CD burning
- 50-disc input capacity
- 20 cents cost per print, full color, full coverage
- Fast--less than one minute per print
- Software included for designing labels and mastering discs (PC only)
- Tri-color ink cartridge (P/N: GX-300HC)
- Single high-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Windows XP/2000
- Up to 4800 dpi printing
- Patented disc-movement technology enhances speed and reliability
- Smallest desktop footprint: 11.5 inches wide!
- Design your label. Use included templates for easy design or import from Photoshop®.
- Choose your recording files. Make audio discs, burn multimedia content, distribute software, or archive data.
- Set the quantity desired. Also access advanced features through the intuitive software interface.
- Walk away! Let the 50-disc input, reliable robotics, integrated inkjet printer, and high-speed recorder do the rest!
- OS 10.3.9 to 10.4.X
- G4 Power PC Processor, running at 1.2 GHz or faster; or G5 Intel Processor
- Minimum 512 MB system memory; 1GB recommended for DVD recording operation
- Separate internal 7200 RPM hard drive is recommended for storing your data
- USB 2.0 required. USB 1.1 is not supported, as it may slow recording times and potentially cause recording failures.
- Windows 2000 SP4, XP Professional SP2, XP Home Edition, Vista
- P4 2.0 Ghz or higher.
- 512 MB memory required, minimum 1 GB memory recommended
- Separate Storage hard drive (suggested)
- (7200RPM IDE or SATA)