Midas PRO369-RC Control Center Flightcase
The Pro1-RC touring grade road case for the Midas Pro3, Pro6, Pro9 and Pro X Live Digital Console control centres is designed to withstand the rigours of live concert tours and is constructed from 12 mm thick rigid marine grade plywood with 40 x 40 mm durable aluminium edging extrusions. Dual load-bearing spigots that couple the weight of the console chassis directly into the road case and composite density foam provides internal support and superior protection in transit, night after night, city after city.
The Pro369-RC features premium Penn-Elcom* castors and RK* handles for long working life.
Pro369-RC ships with a removable protective pallet that allows the road case to be stored and shipped on its side.
- Touring grade road case for Midas Pro3, Pro6, Pro9 and Pro X Live Digital Console Control Centres
- Features marine grade plywood, aluminium extrusions and composite density protective foam
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Specifically designed for the Midas Pro3, Pro6, Pro9 and Pro X Live Digital Console control centres.
- Constructed from 12 mm thick marine grade plywood with 40 x 40 mm aluminium edging extrusions for added protection.
- Internal support consisting of dual load-bearing spigots and composite density foam.
- 616 mm length x 1516 mm width x 1395 mm height (24.2" x 59.7" x 54.9"), with nominal weight 130.0 kg (286.0 lbs).