Midas XL88 Rack-Mounted Analog Audio Matrix 8x8
The Midas XL88 Matrix Mixer is the equivalent of a matrix section found on sound reinforcement consoles, in an external rack-mounted unit. The XL88 features eight balanced inputs with eight direct outputs and eight matrix outputs. The concept behind this mixer is to provide engineers with a variety of secondary routing options for audio signal that's routed out of the group outputs of the main console. All inputs are assignable to any of the matrix outputs. Direct outputs deliver PFL signal to additional monitor consoles, etc. PFL monitoring is available and the XL88 is conveniently mounted into a 4-unit rack.
- 8x8 Matrix Routing - The XL88 features eight balanced inputs that may be routed to any of the eight matrix outputs for complete flexibility.
- Direct Outputs - The direct outputs provide a PFL signal to additional gear, mixers, etc.
- PFL Monitoring - The XL88 provides PFL monitoring for added flexibility.
- Quality Signal Path - As with all Midas products, the XL88 delivers unprecedented sound and pristine signal-to-noise resulting in professional-grade audio quality.
- Inputs: 8 - Balanced XLR Line
- 8 Direct Outputs - Balanced XLR Line
- 8 Matrix Outputs - Balanced XLR Line
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: < - 92dB 22Hz - 22kHz
- Distortion: < 0.01%
- Voltage: 110/120/220/240V - 50/60Hz
- Consumption: < 45V A
- Dimensions: 19 x 8 x 7" (482 x 205 x 176mm)
- Weight: 17.63 lbs. (8 kg)