Middle Atlantic SR-24-32 24U x 32-Inch Deep Swinging Wall Rack
The SR Series Wall Mount Rack is now Forward and Lever Lock™ compatible providing maximum mounting capacity on and off the rail and a suite of tool-free accessories making rack installations 5Xs faster!
The innovative design allows the rack to pivot open 90° on a floor base to provide quick and convenient access to rear equipment connections eliminating the need for an aisle behind the rack. Specify an SR Series enclosure when space savings is required for heavier installations that will connect to on-wall cabling or pull boxes, and when easy access to rear equipment connections is essential.
- 32" Overall Depth
- 23" Wide
- Now equipped with the revolutionary Forward rackrail giving you the ability to use Forward blank panels, vent panels and horizontal cable management.
- Rear rackrail is optional and sold separately (see Accessories & Compatible Products section)
- Now accept patented Lever Lock™ tool free and hardware free internal device and cable management system accessories in the center section and the backpan (with LL-DWR/SR-BP)
- New and improved rackrail brackets not only accommodate Lever Lock™ in the center section but all Forward Drop-In Accessories like vertical cable management and utility lighting.
- Installation ease with the patented Tool Free Quick-Mount™; system for center section mounting to the backpan
- “Bonus” 4 rackspaces in base for mounting a UPS or other equipment
- Additional 3 rackspaces at the top for patching and other small equipment mounting
- Center section rear channel accommodates optional slim power to save space, including Select Vertical PDU with RackLink™
- Industry’s first seismic rated wall rack series, delivering tip and/or vibration resistance when its desired or required
- Flexible cable entry access at the top, bottom and sides of the rack with additional knockouts for electrical box and fans
- Sub plate allows mounting of 89D blocks and other connectivity accessories
- Options available to meet the needs of your installation requirements:
- Corner mounting or side-by-side rack installation capability with the optional zero clearance latch
- Choices of plexi, solid, or vented doors available depending upon desired level of visibility and need for additional airflow
- Up to 500lb UL load capacity rating and a 335lb Seismic load capacity rating