MONSTER PRO 800: Power Supply with Clean Power Stage 1, Surge Protection and 8 Color-Coded Outlets
The Monster Pro 800 is designed to prevent catastrophic damage to your sensitive music and recording gear that can result from electrical surges. Like personal computers, the sensitive electronics inside your equipment can be easily damaged or destroyed by the surges and spikes common with power lines today. The problem is even worse if you live in an area plagued by lightning or power blackouts. Extremely high voltage can travel through an unstable power line at any time ? mid-set on any stage or mid-take in any studio session ? seriously damaging or even destroying your precious gear. The Monster PRO 800 features extreme protection with 1850 joules of MOV protection for limiting surge voltage and current no matter where your music takes you.
It's more than just a surge protector. Its clearly labeled, color-coded outlets and labels for your power cords allow you to plug components in and out, easily identifying the right one. That saves a lot of aggravation when you are behind your equipment rack trying to find the right plug. And unlike regular power strips that always come up just a little too short, you?ll appreciate PRO 800's extra heavy duty longer length cord. You?ll also appreciate that its flat plug doesn?t stick out. And of course, its prongs are all gold-plated contacts for maximum power transfer, just like you expect in a Monster power product.Features:
- Monster Clean Power Stage 1 v2.0 filtering provides noise free power to components
- Audible and visual indicators for ground and protection status monitoring
- 8 color-coded outlets for error free connections
- 1850 joule rating provides high level of surge protection
- Heavy duty, extra-long high current 10 FT Monster PowerLine 100 cord for maximum power transfer
- 24k gold-plated ground plug for maximum conductivity
- Size: 9.5" w X 4" d X 1.5" h. Wt. 1.45 lbs.