Motorola CP200 Walkie-Talkie 2-Way Radio
The CP200TM portable two-way radio offers increased communication flexibility with features such as push-to-talk ID and selective call. Powerful audio output penetrates noisy environments, providing clear, crisp audio at any volume. A lightweight, ergonomic design makes this radio comfortable to carry and operate. To provide the range that’s best for your business, the CP200 radio is available in both 4W UHF and 5W VHF models. A range of battery choices and rapid recharging capabilities help ensure radio readiness.
Quik CallTM and MDC 1200 signaling - Sends and receives through features such as Push-to-Talk ID, Selective Call and Call Alert.
Flexible channel capacity - Operates on 4 or 16 channels.
Push-to-Talk button - Enlarged for maximum tactile response, accommodating users wearing gloves.
Two buttons - Can be programmed with two of four versatile features.
Private line codes (PLCs) - 42 standard TPL codes and 84 standard digital codes maximize options.
Bright sensors- Tricolor LED indicator shows feedback of calling, scanning or monitoring features.
Large rotary channel selector - Switches channels quickly and easily.
Diecast chassis - Small, lightweight, yet sturdy frame is built to withstand everyday wear and tear.
Priority Channel - Scans for higher-priority channel.
- Performance Characteristics
- 4 5 Watt: Yes
- 2 Watt: Yes
- Frequency band: VHF, UHF
- Power: 2W & 5W
- Estimated battery life: 10 hours
- Standard battery chemistry type: Nickel Cadmium
- Frequency range: VHF: 136–162, 146–174MHz; UHF: 403–440, 438–470, 465–495MHz
- Coverage area: Programming software allows adjustable power output for varying coverage
- Adjustable power levels: Yes
- Repeater capable: Yes
- Physical Characteristics
- Keypad: None
- Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery): 5 x 2.4 x 1.75 in.
- Weight (with standard battery): 14.98 oz.
- Display: No Display
- Radio Features
- Programmable buttons: Yes
- Number of channels: 4 & 16
- Voice operated transmit (VOX): Yes
- Signaling: Quik Call II™, MDC-1200
- Call tones: Quik Call II™
- Digital Private Line: 84
- Private Line: 42