MXL 603 PAIR Condenser Mics with Stands & Cables
MXL 603 Pair Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones with Shockmounts and Case
Designed with professional and working musicians in mind, the MXL 603 pair instrument microphones deliver the natural acoustic properties you need for overhead drums, piano, string instruments, and more. Sharing characteristics of European and Japanese imports at a fraction of the price, a transformerless design provides a solid bottom and an extremely open top end sound. The MXL 603 Pair can even handle guitar amp recordings!
Solena MS-200 Microphone Stand with Boom
The Solena Professional MS-200 microphone stand with boom is a high quality, easy to use, and adjustable microphone stand. The boom arm is removeable and the stand has the ability to fold flat. This microphone stand is a must for touring bands, music professionals, and performers alike.
MXL 603 Microphone Pair Features:
- Instrument microphone with a crisp, bright sound
- Transformerless design for a solid low end and an open top
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitars, pianos and strings
- Fast transient response for extra accuracy
- Small-diaphragm capsule that captures extra detail
- Includes MXL-41-603 high-isolation shockmount and an aluminum flight case
MXL 603 Microphone Pair Specifications:
- Type: pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 134 dB
- Power requirements: 48V phantom power (+/-4V)
- Size: 5.24" x .87"/22mm x 133mm
- Weight: 0.3 lbs/136.08g (individual mic weight)
- Metal finish: silver
Solena MS-200 Microphone Stand Features:
- Zinc alloy material
- Adjustable Height: 39"-69"
- Boom length: 31.5"
- Weight: 6.17 lbs.
Solena Professional 25-Foot Mic Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers
- Length: 25'