MXL LSC-1 Handheld Vocal Condenser Microphone
The MXL LSC Live Series condenser microphones are designed for live / stage performance. These condenser microphones provide excellent performance and tonal clarity. Sturdy outside, versatile inside, three interchangeable capsules create three polar patterns (cardioid / omni / hypercardioid). Owning the LSC is like owning three different mics in one.
- Excellent vocal clarity in large or small venues
- Interchangeable capsules for three mics in one
- Designed for today's new artists with today's new equipment!
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid/Omni/Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: -45 dB re 1 V/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Equivalent Noise: -16 dB (A-weighted IEC 651)
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 148 dB SPL
- High Pass Filter: 18 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ±4V
- Current Consumption: 5.2mA
- Size: 7"x 2"
- Weight: 0.8 lbs /362.87g
- Metal Finish: LSCN Nickel / LSCB Black