MXL Tempo XLR Condenser Mic Stereo Set with Stands
Patterned after the popular Tempo USB mics, the MXL Tempo XLR is a perfect segue into XLR recording microphones. It is a stylish alternative to more expensive studio mics, yet offers many of the same features. It boasts an FET preamp with balanced output and the -10dB pre-attenuation switch lets you regulate transmission levels for additional recording options. The Tempo XLR shows its versatility on vocals, instruments, and percussion. The Tempo XLR is well-suited for home /project studios and up-and-coming artists looking for a quality studio microphone on a budget.
The C3 MC1B is a tripod microphone stand with a boom arm perfect for studio recording.MXL Tempo XLR Features:
- Type: pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Capsule size: 22mm / .87 in.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 134 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Power requirements: 48V phantom power (± 4V)
- Weight: 0.6 lbs. / 280g
- Dimensions: 2" x 6.9" / 51mm x 175mm
- Shaft height: 36.5" - 57"
- Boom length: 30.75"
- Base diameter: 25"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.