MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The MXL V67GS combines Class-A FET circuitry and a transformer /coupled output for an open and pure sound. The V67GS offers a smooth rising presence peak which is preferred for vocals when there is a heavy low end in the mix. The high-pass roll-off switch and additional -6 dB pad provide the ultimate improvement to our classic version.Features:
- Extremely versatile solid-state vocal microphone
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Perfect for enhancing both vocals and instruments
- Excellent for stringed instruments and percussion
- Great for R&B, rock, country and hip-hop
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V +/-4V
- Size: 47 mm x 184 mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill