MXL MXLV67I Selectable Warm/Bright Capsules
Classic meets modern day with both sound and visual appeal in the V67i Microphone from MXL. The advantage of MXL's patented Dual-Capsule switching technology allows for a classic warm vacuum tube character, easily switched to the second capsule for a brighter more detailed sound. This allows you to select which capsule sounds best with your voice or instrument. This patented design is like having two mics in one for an outstanding value.
- Hard Mount MicStand Adapter
- Switchable dual-capsule design for warm or bright tones
- Excellent for acoustic guitars and pianos
- Premium Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 and 8 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, -6 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 140 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47mm x 184mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold Grill