- All the warmth and natural, uncompromised sound expected of a classic Nady ribbon microphone with the added gain and selectable features offered by proven ultra low-noise FET active circuitry and transformer output.
- Perfect for recording vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, drums, percussion, strings, brass — for any application in which true natural audio reproduction is desired.
- Low-tension 50mm long, 2-micron thick aluminum ribbon (velocity) design for characteristic "large, mellow" ribbon audio reproduction with smooth, natural extended low and high ends
- Over 40dB higher gain than most non-active ribbon microphones making it easy to use with any mic mixer or preamp.
- -10dB pad and Low Cut filter selector switches for often-needed attenuation and elimination of stage rumble.
- Unmatched fast, accurate transient response, ultra-high 165 dB SPL capability, and overall stunning realism
- Figure-8 audio directional (pickup) pattern for front and rear sides, extended sweet spots (as compared to large diaphragm condenser mics), and increased off-axis high-frequency response on sides, decreased treble and lower audio levels above and below on-axis
- Swivel U-bracket allows ease in positioning for any application/audio source.
- Manufactured with the finest materials, machined housing and advanced internal shockmount construction for structural integrity and rugged reliability
- 48V Phantom Power required
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
RebateSave $15 INSTANTLY!
RebateSave $50 INSTANTLY!