- All the warmth and natural, uncompromised sound expected of a classic Nady ribbon microphone with the added gain and selectable features offered by proven ultra low-noise FET active circuitry and transformer output.
- Perfect for recording vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, drums, percussion, strings, brass — for any application in which true natural audio reproduction is desired.
- Low-tension 50mm long, 2-micron thick aluminum ribbon (velocity) design for characteristic "large, mellow" ribbon audio reproduction with smooth, natural extended low and high ends
- Over 40dB higher gain than most non-active ribbon microphones making it easy to use with any mic mixer or preamp.
- -10dB pad and Low Cut filter selector switches for often-needed attenuation and elimination of stage rumble.
- Unmatched fast, accurate transient response, ultra-high 165 dB SPL capability, and overall stunning realism
- Figure-8 audio directional (pickup) pattern for front and rear sides, extended sweet spots (as compared to large diaphragm condenser mics), and increased off-axis high-frequency response on sides, decreased treble and lower audio levels above and below on-axis
- Swivel U-bracket allows ease in positioning for any application/audio source.
- Manufactured with the finest materials, machined housing and advanced internal shockmount construction for structural integrity and rugged reliability
- 48V Phantom Power required
Package Includes (Click links for individual product info):
RebateSave $130 INSTANTLY!