Nady HM-20UThe HM-20U miniature uni-directional condenser headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speaking applications, even in noisy environments. Its small, lightweight design makes it ideal for hands-free use with minimum visibility. Perfect for singer-musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJ’s, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors.
- Full-frequency, uni-directional electret condenser mic
- Warm, transparent audio and maximum feedback rejection
- Durable, thin metal frame easily molded to any user
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hat, or headphones (also no hairstyle hindrance)
- Tiny 5 x 8 mm lightweight capsule for hours of comfortable use
- Two sizes of foam windscreen included to reduce wind/popping noise
- Extendable, fully adjustable boom for optimum mic capsule placement
- Available with mini XLR and an adapter for mini-XLR to XLR
- Choice of black or beige
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.