Nady PEM-1000 UHF Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
The PEM-1000 offers all of the advantages of wireless in-ear monitoring–mobility, more focused audio, freedom from feedback, and elimination of transport issues associated with conventional floor monitors–as well as the long-term health benefits of safe listening levels. For the first time, a wireless in-ear monitor system combines state-of-the-art advanced frequency synthesized UHF technology, high-end performance, ease of use, and unprecedented affordability. The PEM-1000 offers a choice of 100 user selectable UHF channels for the transmitter and receiver(s), as well as stereo (MPX system) or mono mode transmission. This system is indispensable for live-stage music performance, and is loaded with features previously found only in units costing several times more.
- 100 selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free performance (up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously)
- System consists of one PEM-1000T transmitter and one PEM-1000R bodypack receiver. (unlimited additional PEM-1000R receivers can operate with the same transmitter)
- Easy setup and use with either automatic auto-scan or manual open-frequency selection, and ASC infrared synchronization of selected channel between transmitter and receivers
- Rugged, all-metal half-rack transmitter
- Rack mountable singly or side-by-side with optional rack kits
- Both transmitter and receiver offer a user-friendly menu with complete control options shown in the LCD display
- Proprietary companding circuitry for wide dynamic range and clear, natural sound
- Includes lightweight, soft rubber, form-fitted earbuds for comfort and optimum acoustics and isolation
- Operating range: Up to 500' typical (depending on site conditions)
- PEM-1000T transmitter:
- Rugged, all metal half-rack that can be rack mounted singly or side-by-side with optional rack kits
- Front panel features stereo headphone monitor output jack and volume control, select button for choosing one of 100 UHF channels, left/right 5-segment audio input level displays, LCD channel display, and IR sync to system receivers
- Back panel provides BNC jack for the detachable antenna, a combo 1/4" TRS unbalanced, and balanced XLR jacks for left and right line inputs, left and right 1/4" TRS unbalanced loop outputs
- Externally powered by AC-DC power adapter
- PEM-1000R Receiver:
- Portable bodypack receiver features a power switch switchable with built-in volume output level control, select button for choosing one of 100 UHF channels, LCD channel display, stereo/mono, signal/low battery LED indicator.
- Receiver has auto-scan for finding an open channel and IR SYNC to system transmitter
- Handy mute button for muting audio if desired during use
- Operates up to 8 hours (depending on volume) on 2) 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Each receiver is supplied with a pair of miniature, lightweight (yet powerful) in-ear speakers with soft rubber mounts, designed for "custom" form-fitted comfort and optimum acoustic transfer and isolation.
- Rear clip can be rotated 180° for attaching receiver either vertically up or down position.