NADY RSM1 STUDIO RIBBON MIC - 8 PATTERN
- Unparalleled vintage ribbon (velocity) mic sound and performance at an affordable price
- Versatile physical and acoustic design for numerous vocal and instrument recording and live sound uses. Compact housing for easy, unobtrusive mic placement anywhere.
- Low-tension 2 inch long, 2 micron thick aluminum ribbon design for classic ribbon audio reproduction with smooth, uniform natural sound, fast accurate transient response, ultra-high 165 dB SPL capability, unmatched transient response and overall stunning realism
- Offers a choice of audio reproduction depending on placement for utmost versatility in dialing in the desired "sound". Figure-8 audio directional (pickup) pattern for both front and rear side, with extended sweet spots (as compared to large diaphragm condenser mics), and slightly different frequency responses from front and rear side. Also, increased off-axis high frequency response on sides, with decreased high response above and below on-axis (though lower audio levels).
- Enables often useful individual recording volume control of separate sources, through use of stereo mic setups wherein isolation is achieved by placing the source so that it is in the principal axis of one mic and the off-axis null of the other
- Manufactured with the finest materials with a machined housing with advanced internal shock mount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability
Package Includes (Click links for individual product info):