NADY RSM3 LOW TENSION STUDIO RIBBON MIC
- Versatile physical and acoustic design for numerous recording applications, including brass instruments, strings, piano, percussion, vocals and orchestra ambiance
- Low-tension 35 mm long, 2 micron thick aluminum ribbon design for flat and well balanced audio reproduction with a deep, full low end; well defined, realistic mids; and sweet natural, musical sounding highs
- Fast accurate detailed transients, ultra-high >148dB SPL capability, overall stunning "you-are-there" realism
- Offers a choice of pickup audio depending on placement for utmost versatility in dialing in the desired "sound". Figure-8 audio directional (pickup) pattern for both front and rear side, with extended sweet spots (as compared to large diaphragm
- condenser mics), and slightly different frequency responses from front and rear side. Also, increased off-axis high frequency response on sides, with decreased high response above and below on-axis (though lower audio levels).
- Enables often useful individual recording volume control of separate sources, through use of stereo mic setups wherein isolation is achieved by placing the source so that it is in the principal axis of one mic and the off-axis null of the other
- Manufactured with the finest materials incorporating a machined housing with advanced internal shock mount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability
- Supplied with a shockmount, padded nylon carrying bag, and padded wooden storage box
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
RebateSave $30 INSTANTLY!
RebateSave $15 INSTANTLY!
RebateSave $50 INSTANTLY!