NADY RSM4 RING SHAPE STUDIO RIBBON MIC
- The unparalleled, uncompromised sound of a classic ribbon (velocity) mic
- Versatile physical and acoustic design for numerous applications, including close miking of guitar amps and cabinets, and many other vocal and instrument recording and live sound uses. Unique, compact "ring" shape for easy, unobtrusive mic placement anywhere.
- Low-tension 45mm long, 6 micron thick aluminum ribbon design with typical "large, mellow" ribbon audio reproduction with smooth, natural extended low and high ends
- Fast accurate transient response, ultra-high 165 dB SPL capability, unmatched transient response and overall stunning realism
- Offers a choice of pickup audio depending on placement for utmost versatiltiy in dialing in the desired "sound". Figure-8 audio directional (pickup) pattern for both front and rear side, with extended sweet spots (as compared to large diaphragm condenser mics), and slightly different frequency responses from front and rear side. Also, increased off-axis high frequency response on sides, with decreased high response above and below on-axis (though lower audio levels).
- Enables often useful Individual recording volume control of separate sources, through use of stereo mic setups wherein isolation is achieved by placing the source so that it is in the principal axis of one mic and the off-axis null of the other
- Manufactured with the finest materials with a machined housing with advanced internal shock mount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability
Package Includes (Click links for individual product info):
RebateSave $130 INSTANTLY!