NADY TRM6 TUBE/RIBBON STUDIO OR LIVE MIC
- Combining the unparalleled sound of a classic ribbon mic with the natural warmth and musicality of an Internal tube preamp, the TRM-6 sets unique new standards of performance for ribbon (velocity) mics.
- Low-tension 45mm long, 2 micron thick aluminum ribbon design with typical "large, mellow" ribbon audio
- reproduction. Smooth, natural extended low and high ends and detailed realistic mids.
- Unique integrated 12AX7A preamp tube provides unmatched tube audio at levels higher than that from
- ordinary ribbon mics and allows the convenience of use with all mixer inputs without requiring external preamplification
- Versatile design, perfect for numerous applications, including vocal and instrument recording and live sound uses
- Superior overall stunning realism with fast, accurate transient response, ultra-high dynamic range and >135
- dB SPL capability
- Utmost versatility in dialing in the desired sound by varying the mic placement. Figure-8 audio directional (pickup) pattern for both front and rear side, with extended sweet spots (as compared to large diaphragm condenser mics). Can be used with a second TRM-6 for individual recording volume control of 2 separate
- sources by placing each source in the principal axis of one mic and the off-axis null of the other.
- Manufactured with the finest materials - a machined housing with advanced internal shockmount construction for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability
- Supplied complete with a zippered vinyl carrying bag, spider shockmount, foam windscreen, TMPS-6 power supply, 33' XLR cable, and foam padded lockable aluminum flight case
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.