NADY Single Channel UHF Diversity Wireless Handheld System
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
The latest breakthrough in affordable UHF wireless ? with state-of-the-art features for the demanding professional on a limited budget. Operates on single frequencies in the wide-open, uncluttered UHF 470 - 510MHz band.Receiver Features:
- Half-rack receiver design with retractable front panel dual antennas
- Clear channel operation on the wide open, uncluttered UHF band for interference-free performance in any application or locale
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for an industry best 120dB Dynamic Range, and the clearest, most natural sound available
- Tone Squelch? for locking out potential interference
- UHF-3 receiver with DigiTRU Diversity? for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Mute (squelch) adjust control
- Externally powered by AC/DC power adapter
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rack mounting
- Features the Nady DM -10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter "ON"
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit "ON"; lights steady for low battery alert
- Convenient, economical operation with two AA Alkaline or NiMH batteries