NADY UHF4 (Lavelier) Single channel UHF Diversity wireless system
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
The Nady UHF - 4 Series is a mic system at an unprecedented value for a full-featured single-channel UHF wireless mic system with an interference?free operation in any application. It has a half-rack receiver design with folding front panel, dual antennas, and unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side)optional rack mounting. The UHF-4 receiver comes with DigiTRU Diversity? for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4"unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching.UB4 Reciever Features:
- Select UHF frequencies from 794 to 865 Mhz
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for an industry best 120dB Dynamic Range, and the clearest, most natural sound available
- Tone SquelchTM for locking out potential interference
- Mute (squelch) adjust control
- Externally powered by AC/DC power adapter
- Choice of instrument or headworn/lavalier microphone bodypack transmitter in a single unit
- OFF / STANDBY / ON switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter ?ON?
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit "ON"; lights steady for low battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
- 9V alkaline or NiMH battery operation