Nexo PS15 Full Range Loudspeaker
The PS15 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with over 1000 Watts of amplifier power, yet it has a small volume and reduced weight. The dispersion, architecture and weight balance of the PS15 Loudspeaker are designed to provide both exceptional PA and stage monitor performance from a single product without compromise. This flexibility is realized by a proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, easily rotated in four positions by the user. Coupled with the horn’s unique progressive horizontal (50° to 100°) and vertical (55°) dispersion, the most suitable pattern can be selected for vertical or horizontal PA usage or wedge monitoring. The 2-way passive 8 Ohm design uses a single amplifier channel to deliver bi-amped performance for less money, space and complexity.
- High power system (134dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with 15" LF and 2" HF drivers.
- Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility; user adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications.
- Two-way, switchable passive or active design for precise performance matching to user requirements.
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation.
- Supported with a full range of mounting and flying accessories.
- System Specs
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz ±3dB (30 Hz - 19 kHz ±3dB with LS1200 Subwoofer)
- Usable Range @-6dB: 47 Hz - 18 kHz (29 Hz - 18 kHz with LS1200 Subwoofer)
- Sensitivity 1W @ 1m: 102 dB SPL Nominal - 99 dB SPL Wideband
- Nominal Peak SPL @ 1m: 131 to 134 dB Peak (for 550 to 1200 W RMS Amp.)
- HF Dispersion: 50° to 100° Hor. x 55° Vert. Rotatable Horn, 4 positions
- Q & DI:
- Q : 16 Nominal
- DI : 12 dB Nominal ( f > 1.5 kHz )
- Crossover Frequencies: 900 Hz Passive or Active (internally switchable)
- Nominal Impedance
- Passive: 8 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers: 550 to 1200 Watts into 8 Ohms for 1 x PS15; 1000 to 1800 Watts into 4 Ohms for 2 x PS15 per channel
- Components :
- LF 1 x 15" (38 cm) 6 Ohm driver
- HF 1 x 2" throat, 3" titanium diaphragm, driver + Low Distortion, Constant Directivity Asymmetrical Dispersion Horn.
- Height x Width x Depth: 675 x 434 x 368 mm (26.63" x 17.13" x 14.5")
- Weight: 29 kg (64 lbs)
- Connectors: 3 x NL4MP SPEAKON 4 pole; Passive In Passive Loop Thru, Active In
- Construction: Baltic Birch Ply finished with textured, polyurethane black coating
- Handles: 2, integral to cabinet
- Front finish: Acoustic foam on perforated steel grille (77% transparent)
- Flying Points:
- 1 steel anchor point for flying track on top (9 positions)
- 2 steel anchor plates for flying track on bottom (3 positions)
- Stand fittings: Built in Stand Fitting, 35mm (1 3/8")
- Fixed Installation: One set of 4 fixing points (Omnimount 100 Std spacing)