TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 is the straight-up digital vinyl system for spinning MP3s using super-tight vinyl and CD control. With two track decks and additional Sample Decks, it's super easy-to-use right out of the box. TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 is designed for DJs who need rock-solid performance, amazing audio quality and a focused set of features that make using loops, samples and effects a no-brainer.
With the included TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface, timecode vinyl / CDs and the next generation of TRAKTOR software, TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 means pro credentials at a very attractive price.
Now withTRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside, you'll get a DJ product guaranteed to be intuitive, creative and addictive!
It’s never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug & play hardware and software integration. The software interface now features an easy on the eye Essential View, focusing on the important elements. Innovative TruWave colored waveforms let you see your tracks like never before.
With full iTunes integration, iPod compatibility and Crate Flick cover art browsing, selecting your tracks is a cinch. The included SoftSync feature gives you optional help in beat-matching.
If you’re coming from a purely vinyl set-up, the first thing you’ll notice about TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 is the super-precise 2kHz control signal and 120g timecode vinyl – it feels like each MP3 is cut into the wax.
Small enough to fit in any booth, TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 guarantees supreme audio quality – its punchy outputs will rock the biggest clubs while the handy LEDs let you know exactly what’s going on. The Direct Thru feature makes swapping DJs and systems effortless.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 offers an advanced selection of creative features for developing and defining your own trademark sound. Super-intuitive looping and cueing functions have been further enhanced with the addition of Sample Decks for integrating loops and one-shot samples into your sets.
Store your favorite loops in the library, along with the included loop content, and open up another dimension in creative DJing – easily remix and re-edit tracks on the fly.
Use the exclusive scratch sounds to spice up your routine and rock the six studio-quality effects which, thanks to the additional ins and outs on the audio interface, you can route like an external effects box.New Features
TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 now comes with the brand-new and enhanced audio interface - TRAKTOR AUDIO 6.
- Auto Detection for NI audio interfaces and controllers; ships with mappings for all relevant controllers
- Two additional inputs and outputs on the front side for FX send/returns or as dedicated Sample Deck channels
- Direct Thru mode allows analog signals to pass without a computer connected, making DJ switchovers a breeze
- New status LED design for clearer signal chain monitoring
With an easy on the eye interface and the new TruWave hi-res colored waveforms, TRAKTOR software is now easier to use than ever.
- TruWave waveforms offer a whole new dimension to your mix - superior wave drawing technology results in amazing detail
- Selectable color schemes to differentiate between kicks, hi-hats and snares and anticipate your mix
- The overview of the whole track ("stripe") clearly displays the track’s arrangement with full detail
With the innovative Sample Decks with four slots each, you can enter the world of live remixing and editing in ways unimaginable before.
- Grab and layer your own loops or use the included loop content. Create one-shot samples or use the included DJ Craze scratch sounds
- Grab loops live out of a running deck, store your favorites in the loop library, and develop your own arsenal of beats and sounds
- Layer up loops in perfect sync with the decks
- Tweak the volume and filter for each Sample Deck slot separately
- Different sizes for the Sample Decks; each of the 4 decks can be switched from track deck to Sample Deck and vice versa, on the fly
Many new features and enhancements make this TRAKTOR the most advanced yet easy-to-use version yet.
- Auto Detection for Native Instruments audio interfaces and controllers; ships with mappings for all relevant controllers
- New layouts, including Essential View for maximum ease-of-use when using TRAKTOR with external mixer and controller(s)
Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit),
Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM
Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
500 MB free disk space required (minimum), DVD drive