Novastar MCTRL4K Independent Master Controller
MCTRL4K is an independent master controller developed by NovaStar with an epoch-making significance. The loading capacity of a single unit is up to 3840x2160@60Hz, which is able to meet the on-site requirements of oversized LED displays. MCTRL4K makes it easier to create stunning visual effects for users.
- Complete video input interfaces: DP1.2 x 1, HDMI2.0 x 1, dual-link DVI x 2.
- Supports 16-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet outputs and 4-channel optical fiber outputs and maximum loading capacity of a single unit up to 3840x2160@60Hz.
- Supports two operating modes during dual-link DVI input: mosaic and multi-card.
- Innovative design to enable smart configuration which has greatly shortened the time for stage preparation.
- NovaStar's G4 engine to create stable and flicker-free pictures without scanning lines, and bring smooth images with a good sense of layering.
- Supports NovaStar's latest pixel-by-pixel calibration technology, the process of which is fast and efficient.
- Enables white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on the different features of LEDs on the display to ensure the real restoration of color.
- Screen configuration can be done at any time without PC.
- Manual adjustment of screen brightness, which makes it much easier and quicker.
- Multiple controllers are able to be cascaded for uniform control.
- (1) DP 1.2 standard
- Max. supported resolution:3840×2160@60Hz,
- Max. width and height are 3840(downward compatibility)
- (1) HDMI 2.0 standard
- Max. supported resolution:3840×2160@60Hz
- Max. width and height are 3840 (downward compatibility)
- (2) Dual-Link DVI
- VESA standard, max. supported resolution: 3840x1080@60Hz and 3840×2160@30Hz
- (downward compatibility)
- (16) RJ45 Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- (4) Optical Fiber Ports, single mode and double fiber, LC port, 1310mm
- OPT1 is used for transferring the data of port 1-8
- OPT2 is used for transferring the data of port 9-16
- OPT3 is the backup channel of OPT1
- OPT4 is the backup channel of OPT2
- Either Gigabit Ethernet port or optical fiber port can be used at the same time. Two types of ports cannot be used to connect devices simultaneously.
- (1) Ethernet Control interface
- (2) USB Control interface of upper computer and cascading interface
- Length: 19.0" (482.6mm)
- Width: 14.6" (372mm)
- Depth: 3.5" (89mm)
- Weight 10.1 lbs. (4.6kg)
- Input Power AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Overall Power Consumption 30W
- Operating temperature -20~60?
- cULus | CE | RoHs | EAC | FCC
Size / Weight
Electrical / Thermal